obsessed

request : y/n has a one year old sister and eddie is obsessed with her and gets scared
________________________________

"hey everleigh my baby !" i say , scooping my one year old sister in my arms. i just got home from work and my parents are going out on a friend camping night. me and eddie have plans tonight and he's sleeping over to help me with everleigh and to see me.

eddie comes through the door , and everleigh does the ' grab me ' hands to eddie. "awe hello ev" he says , grabbing her from me gently.

she coos and smiles at him as he plays with her hands as they sit on the couch. i prepare her nightly bottle , and shake it as i see everleigh laying on eddie's knees as he holds her.

"how cute " he says , poking her nose making her laugh. i gasp as i've never heard her laugh before and he smiles.

i go to him , handing him the bottle but his face is full of fear. "what's wrong eddie ?" i ask him , kissing and hugging him.

"i've never fed her before and i don't wanna hurt her. teach me ?" he says , and i nod.

i take everleigh as she starts to cry because she's hungry. i take her in my arms , her head laying on my chest and my arm being a support for her back and head as i put the bottle in her mouth showing eddie.

"see ? that's it " i say , as she calms down and drinks the bottle. he nods , laying his head on my shoulder.

"ya know. we could have a baby " he says , and i slap his head playfully. he laughs as he cuddles into me , everleigh holding onto his finger.

"i love you y/n baby " he says , and i cuddle into him feeding everleigh. "i love you more eddie "