first meeting.

H E L L F I R E C L U B

the club you joined last year and now it's time to meet the new leader. his name is

eddie munson.

you walk to the usual lunch table and see someone new , probably him.

as you're walking to the table , eddie's eyes glance and fall onto you.

you smile as you sit down , next to your little brother dustin henderson.

"so eddie , this is my sister y/n. y/n , this is eddie. eddie munson. the leader of hellfire club " he says , introducing you to the group.

"well well , nice to meet you y/n. just one question , how old are you ?" he asks as you glance at him.

"i'm 19  , you ?" you reply , as he smiles immediately at your answer.

"me as well , very nice to meet you. " he says , smiling and grinning at you.

he has long brown wavy hair , rings on almost every finger , jeans with chains & the hellfire shirt + denim jacket on.

he's so fucking hot.

"well , y/n. we have a d&d match after school. unless you would rather go to a laundry basket ball game" he says , folding his hands.

"actually , eddie. i'd rather not. i cant stand the cheering and the preppiness of it all. don't even get me started on the voice of jason yelling. so i'll be at the match " i smile back at him. 

"good , well everyone. see you at the match. oh and y/n .." he runs after you as the bell rang. you turn around as he places his arm around you.

"welcome to hellfire sweetheart. " he says , giving you his number from his phone. you smile at him as he walks off to the class he has with you.

are you gonna fall in love with eddie munson ?
who knows ...