Hello.

So I'm back with a couple of updates:

1. I'm currently working on rewriting this in my new style of writing (let's hope it turns out better then this trainwreck).

2. I've been MIA for a long while because I've been focusing on school. (I graduated this past June; ranked 27/80. Academic honors and graduated with National Honors Society honors.)

3. I've missed you all. Seriously. I can't even start to explain how much you all mean to me. None of my other stories have gained this much traction, nor would I wish them to. This is my first semi-popular fanfiction, and I'm going to, after rewriting, possibly remove the copyrighted stuff and turn it from a fanfiction into an actual novel; hopefully to be able to be published one day.

4. I wanted to thank you all one last time. If you want to check out the rewrite, I'm going to start on picking that back up soon!

Thank you all again for being amazing people! I love you all!

Update: 1-29-23
After this rewrite is finished, which should be done soon, I'm leaving Wattpad, if you haven't seen my announcement. I'm very sorry to leave, but I never use, nor check this anymore. It's been a pleasure writing for you all.
If you want to see the rewrite on a more professional platform (no offense to any of you), check it out on AO3. My user is groundzero4620. Thank you again.