Ch. 6

It was probably a dumb idea to involve Midoriya in this whole situation. However, Shota did it anyway. He didn't trust any of the pro heroes to refine the plan; they didn't know the youngest Todoroki as well as Midoriya did. Not even Shota himself knew much about the dual quirk user.

Of course, this was probably a good idea. At least, he hoped. Midoriya was, as he tells himself consistently, almost a professional at tactical problems. Shota's seen this time and time again, through training exercises and battles the kids were forced into. So, the teacher trusted the kid, at least for now. The one reservation he had about this was the fact that Midoriya was infamous for getting himself hurt during things like this.

All Shota could do right now was wait.

And wait he did. By the time homeroom came around the next day, as he was chugging his usual coffee, a notebook was slammed on the desk. "I did it."

"Thank you. Should I need your help again, I will make sure to come to you." The green haired boy smiled and nodded, before walking to his seat. Shota stared at the boy's retreating back, hoping he wouldn't say anything. Not now. He opened the bag he used for papers for class, and shoved the notebook in it.

Homeroom went by faster than normal. (At least for Shota, because his class was exhausting.) He soon retreated to the teacher's lounge and refilled his coffee, before going over what Midoriya had written in the book. He didn't have very high expectations to be completely honest, because Midoriya was still a kid, and still learning. As he skimmed through the pages of the book, notes in scratchy handwriting on the side.

It was surprising to the teacher, that the notes surpassed his expectations. Now, he waited for the right time to enact the plan.