11

Shota Aizawa never expected the police department to be on their side.

Considering all factors, getting the warrant should've been a lot harder than it actually was.

Thank god Aizawa had Toshinori on his side.

The day was coming, faster than expected, to use the warrant. The planned date was that Saturday.

But, there was a call from Child Protective Services.

Aizawa got the call while in the middle of teaching Class 1-A. He had to excuse himself for a moment to take the call.

"Aizawa, what's up?" He said.

"Hi, this is Child Protective Services calling back." The lady said on the other end.

"We considered all the factors, and looked in our files to see this isn't the first case filed about this specific Todoroki. We were never able to do anything then, and when we were able to, we found nothing. I apologize, but we cannot take this case any further." The lady said, then hung up.

They were obviously being paid off.

So, the day of the warrant came.

Aizawa--or, as he was during this case, Eraser Head--went up to the house and looked in each window, till he found what he was looking for.

The training room, from the looks of it.

In there, Endeavor was 'training' his youngest son. (A/N: Not going into details here)

Well, long story short, they were able to get footage of what Endeavor does to his young son.

They went in and stopped it, and took Shoto Todoroki away from him. 

(YES THE LONG AWATED NEXT PART HAS ARRIVED!!! I HOPE YOU ALL FORGIVE ME FOR IT BEING SHORT AND, YA KNOW, LESS DETAILED THEN NORMAL! I REALIZE THIS CAN BE A SENSITIVE TOPIC FOR SOME, SO I MINIMIZED IT. THANKS FOR READING!)