Ch. 9

Shota rubbed his temple as he sipped at his coffee. After pulling several hours of this, he finally got the report filed. And with that, his headache was going to get worse because in came All Might.

"Aizawa!" The burly man came and slapped him on the back. "How've you been?"

"Could be worse, I guess." The dark haired teacher sighed, clicking the submit button on the page. He slumped over his desk, head hitting the keyboard. "I was an idiot a couple days ago."

"And why would that be?" The blonde haired hero inquired.

"I may have waited to file a report on suspected abuse." He sat back up, pinching his nose bridge. "It was a stupid move on my part. I just submitted it."

"I'm glad you realize it was a stupid move. However, I can't blame you. Whoever the student is, they probably weren't watching their actions, and you just noticed the signs becoming clearer as your students moved into the dorms. Either way, the child is getting the help they need, and that's one of the most heroic things you can do."

Shota didn't realize how much he needed to hear those words, and he gave a small smile to the number one. "Thanks, I guess."

"Anytime," and with a poof of smoke, the bulky form became the usual skeleton-like form. "On another hand, I was wondering. When can I borrow your class for a 'field trip'?"