Graduation 👨‍🎓 E.M

This was a request from liltimmytimtinyhorse , this is also my first time writing an imagine so be nice please . Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it :)

Word count :478

"There he is , our hero ! " Dustin and y/n Henderson cheered as the hellfire club leader opened the door to his trailer and posed in his cap and gown ready to graduate .

" I told you guys , it's my year " he laughed as he twirled almost falling down the steps .

" I'd hope it would be after you almost died to some blood thirsty bats " y/n laughed as she and her boyfriend walked towards her car

The drive to Hawkins High was filled with laughter and jokes as the three were just happy to be back together safe and sound without worrying about some naked creature that lives in a different dimension .

When they got there they were greeted by the rest of the hellfire club who were equally as excited to be graduating and hopefully leaving the cursed town .

" Can't believe you guys showed surely theres some monster to fight right now " Eddie said to the group of D&D players in front of him .

" We couldn't miss your graduation even if vecna appeared out of nowhere " Mike joked trying to forget about the battle they just endured .

" Even if it took you 2 failed attempts to graduate " Gareth muttered under his breath .

"Why dont we go find our seats " y/n said clearly hearing Gareth

A chorus of 'good idea' and 'yeah' was heard as they made their way to their reserved seats front row of course , you only get to see Eddie Munson graduate once .
The gang watched a good 7 people get given their diplomas before Dustin spotted the metal head behind Chrissy Cunningham in the line of students that seemed to go on forever .

Y/n felt insane amounts of pride and happiness as she saw her boyfriend walk the stage and collect his diploma , but instead of shaking the principal's hand he turned around made eye contact with the people he called his friends and flipped everyone in the crowd off before shouting " it's my year '86 baby " with the diploma clutched snuggly in his ring clad hand with the biggest grin he could muster , while all the adults shook their head at the action .

He immediately engulfed the Henderson's in a group hug after the rest of the diplomas had been given . Smiles were plastered on everyone's faces as they tried to all fit into one Polaroid.

" Cannot believe you kept your promise and flipped the bird " one of the D&D players laughed reminiscing about the time he joked about doing that at graduation once at lunch  .

" Everyone knows I don't break promises and it is my year after all" he laughed aloud while kissing y/n's forehead as they smiled .