The wig test J.Q

This has not been proofread or edited yet so don't worry if there is any mistakes . Requests can be made on any parts of this book or in a private message :)

Word count : 728

It was very early into the development of the fourth season of stranger things which meant a handful of new characters and this proved as a challenge when bringing them to life , there was a lot of prosthetics , wigs and a whole load of thought into every aspect of the character from their backstory to what clothes they wear .

On set that particular day Joseph and Sarah were working hard to try and figure out which hairstyle was right for Eddie .

The first wig very much resembled David Bowie's character in Labyrinth. This was immediately pulled out of the running as the resemblance was too much and it was a mutual agreement that it just didn't fit Eddie as a character.

" It's too David Bowie and not enough Eddie Munson " Y/n was the first one of the three to speak

"I didn't even make that connection, but now that's all I can see " Sarah agreed and took the wig off ready for the next one "

As sarah was ungluing his wig , the other hair stylist Brynn walked in with not only Natalia to also do some wig testing , but also the dog who everyone on set loved including joe who immediately started calling its name and picked it up when it came his way .

The next wig( the one pictured) was better than the previous, but still felt not quite what they were looking for .It felt like it missing a key element that the three couldn't figure out .

" Craft service is apparently ready so am I trusted enough with this wig to go have my lunch or do I have to wait for you to take it off and then leave ? " Joe said reading a text off of his phone with the dog still in his lap .

" As long as you stay away from the kids and don't be stupid then you can be trusted with the wig " Sarah explained

" Also don't lose my dog like last time please " Brynn added

Both joe and y/n did a thumbs up before heading from the hair and makeup trailer to lunch where the rest of the cast were crowded , but just before Joseph was about to exit out the trailer door his girlfriend spoke up " this has to be on film I'm sorry but you're too dreamy in this wig not to " she laughed

" can the dog be included in this awesome video of me being dreamy " he laughed along as she nodded as he picked up the dog and held it up to his head as if he was seeing how well the colours matched .

Finally , they actually made their way to craft service where everyone was either in their wigs , had their hair done or was trying out a costume . There was a chorus of laughs as Jamie walked over with perm rollers in his hair like it was normal .

Joseph did manage to stay away from the kids and their messy habits making sure to keep him and his wig safe from whatever prank they were playing.

He also did ask around and see what people thought of the wig and they all came to a mutual agreement that it made him look too sweet and too innocent to be playing a metal head dungeon master in a show with monsters and D&D .

When they got back to hair and makeup Sarah let out a sigh of relief that her wig hadn't infact been damaged or ruined and was in one piece and still on Joe's head .

They threw some suggestions out there on what they thought the wig needed to have to fit the character , but still felt like it was missing an element so came to an agreement to sleep on it come back and see if they thought of anything new .

It took them a lot of brainstorming and one daydream by y/n to figure out that he needed a fringe and not bangs and that it didn't need to be such a full wig , and that time when Joseph was in the wig it was clear that that was the perfect fit for Eddie .