Livestream J.Q

This is sorta a part 2 to the last one , but can be read as a standalone as well. This part does hint at sex and sexual themes , but nothing descriptive. This hasn't been proofread or edited so bear with it , also the ending is a bit iffy because I had no idea how to end it

Word count : 1.3k words

As promo for stranger things season 4 the duffer brothers decided to let one person each day from the cast take over the official stranger things Instagram account . This meant that whoever took over that day would go around asking anyone in the cast that was free random questions and just taking pictures of people doing activities which proved to be difficult when trying not to spoil anything and then after being on set for the day they would do a livestream and just chat to some fans . There had been a handful of people take over the account before y/n and it was recieved well , everyone loved when Finn , Joe , Maya , Gaten , and Priah did it so would it be different with y/n instead .

Spoiler alert : it went very differently and the duffer brothers can't tell if they want her to do any more promo for the season after this incident .

Before we get to the drama , let's start at the beginning of the day which unfortunately for the cast of stranger things started at the ass crack of dawn .

When Joseph awoke he was met with the cold feel of the duvet next to him instead of where his girlfriend y/n usually is when he wakes up .

After battling whether to stay in bed and let her come to him or whether to go to her , he decided to get up and check what on earth she was doing out of bed at this time and why she wasn't cuddling in bed with him before work .

He tiredly made his way to their shared kitchen in a pair of grey joggers he picked up from their bedroom floor that morning.

There she was in the kitchen with one of his oversized graphic tee's that smelled like his Dior cologne and that she had definitely picked up off the floor that morning based on how creased it was .

Instead of him interrupting whatever she was making them for breakfast , he just stood in the entryway leaning on the door frame admiring the little time they get alone .

" It's rude to stare you know ? " y/n laughed not even bothering to turn around to face him

" I'm not staring I'm admiring theres a difference " he laughed as he walked over to her and snaked his arms around her waist as they swayed side to side .

" You say that everytime and it never makes it any less creepy " she laughed

" Don't act like you don't admire me when I'm dressed as Eddie on set " He remarked

" I do no such thing you liar ! " She responded trying to hold in her laugh

" When we're shooting scenes they have to tell you to stop drooling over me "

" That was one time , plus it wasn't my fault you looked good that day " she said as they both laughed at the memory

" Why don't you stop making breakfast and come back to bed , you can do that later " he tried to persuade her by kissing what he could reach of her neck.

" You said that last time and then we were late so no Joseph not today " she chided as he pouted like a child

When they arrived at set , y/n made sure to let everyone know that she was taking over that day to try and stop any spoilers or secrets being revealed .

She didn't have many scenes in the first few hours so spent those bothering everyone else : she forced Finn to play rock paper scissors with her , Noah was forced to play hangman with her , Millie actually had the idea of showing the crew off to Instagram instead of another children's game .

After that it was time for the first break of the day and y/n took this time to ask the cast random questions about themselves when they were eating just to annoy them .

To pass time when she wasn't filming she just posted a bunch of cute videos and pictures of the set dog and try to catch someone asleep in some weird place .

A hell of a lot of Instagram stories later the cast were done for the day , well everyone except except for Joseph Quinn and Grace Van Dien who still had to shoot the scene in the woods .

The plan was to get the livestream out of the way before Joe came home so he couldn't out their relationship or reveal details that no one needed , but y/n fell asleep as soon as she got home by accident and had about 10 minutes before he was due back home so quickly set up the live and prayed he wouldn't expose them even though she had warned him earlier that she was going to go live when she got home .

She was explaining her day at set and how she got to annoy everyone all day and no one could do anything about it

" Yeah I just spent most of my day either annoying the cast whenever I could even during breaks which was so fun to do i reccomend, and then the best part about the entire day was when I wasn't filming I just spent the second half of it - " y/n was in the middle of telling the viewers on the live about the interesting day she had when Joseph walked through the door oblivious that she was live and just thought she was on the phone to a friend .

He heard silence on the other side of the door so walked in thinking she was done talking on the phone and said the worst thing he could through no fault of his own " So glad you're already in bed hot stuff , its gonna have to be a quick one tonight because i am exhausted from filming " he said as he went on as normal climbing into their bed to try and get it on with his girlfriend before they went to bed, but instead he was met with

" shut up my god Joseph " she practically shouted at him as she attempted to end the live , but it wouldn't let her so she was left with the flood of comments that were going crazy

' are they together ? '

' THEY'RE HAVING SEX OMG I KNEW IT '

' why is everyone ignoring that he called her hot stuff 😭 '

' Joseph's got game '

" see what you've caused? " y/n said reading some of the comments aloud to him as he blushed out of embarrassment .

" I thought you were on the phone to a friend , not live for over a million people "

" I told you earlier about this , I warned you "

" Did you not listen to the part where I said I'm exhausted, i can't even remember most of what happened today " he explained

" God you're an idiot " she said swatting his chest

" okay well , you've officially ruined this livestream so I'm ending it here for tonight " she said as she waved to everyone watching.

" I'm never gonna live that down " he said as he cuddled into her and tried to hide his face in her neck

" You certainly aren't , hotstuff " she laughed as he groaned wanting the world to open up and swallow him

Before putting her phone down and cuddling with her boyfriend y/n's eyes found a text from the stranger things cast group chat from Matt Duffer which read ' Remind me never to let y/n 'hotstuff' y/l/n do any type of promo ever again ' this was followed by everyone else texting ' yes ' back , just putting a thumbs up emoji or just making fun of the couple to make the embarrassment worse .