|•3•|

|| You've got a fetish for my life
I push you back and you'll come right back ||¹

"WELCOME TO YOUR NEW SCHOOL, EVERYONE!"

"CAPTAIN~!!!" a boy shouted off in a distance. He wore a huge smile and pink tints on his face. He ran and came in between you and the demons, with the new staff behind you. Seeing you smile towards him, he became more red if that was even possible.
"Hello and Good morning, Kanaru. Here for some help, I presume?"

The boy shakes his head no, and gave you something very surprising. It was a letter, with a heart seal.
"C-captain, I-Ilikeyouverymuch!!"
He spoke in a hurry, but you understood either way.
He continued, " It's okayifyoudon'tlikemeback!
I still wanttobearoundyou!"

It was an uncommon occurance. The Devildom crew felt pain shoot through their chest and the new teachers glared hard at the boy, like if he added more salt in their already salty meal.

For you, it was very common, love letters. When you opened your locker in the morning, there had to be atleast 5 of them in there. Added to that, some students personally gave it to you, both boys and girls.
"I appreciate it, Kanaru"
You spoke, holding the letter close to your heart, and closing your eyes as if, trying to feel the essence. The new teachers blushed at this, and someone in the corner scoffed.

"But, you should know, that I cannot accept this. However, I would give you a work of mine to do, and if you complete that, I will be sure to treat you." You said, looking at him. Instantly, he shot up, and nodded. "It is a pleasure that you give your job to me, Captain!
I will try my best to complete it perfectly!!" He spoke, with his blue eyes full of flames of determination and confidence.

"Well then, I want you to tour these students around the campus, Kanaru, as they are the new students. School starts in an hour, so you are already short on time. Can you do that for me?"
"I will, captain!"

You turned to the demons, and said, "We still lack introductions. My name is MC (last name) and I am the school Captain. Students preferably call me Captain. You can call me if there is anything you need or need help. I will be there." You assured, the smile gracing your features.

WHAT?! SHE'S CAPTAIN?!

They thought, bewildered.

"All of you can go with Kanaru right here, as I have other people to attend as well. If you may, please excuse us." You turned around to the teachers, and spoke gently, "Let us go, sirs" They nodded in unison, not liking the idea of you interacting anymore with these new students and how they were looking at you.

The Devildom crew, saw you walk away from them, but not without feeling something build up in their chest. Celestia, on the other hand was enraged.

HOW DID SHE TURN SO BEAUTIFUL FROM BEING SUCH AN EYE SORE?! WHY WAS SHE SMILING? SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO! AND HOW CAN SHE BE THE SCHOOL CAPTAIN?!
NEVER MIND, CAUSE IN A FEW DAYS, ALL HER HAPPINESS WOULD BE MINE AND MINE ALONE! EVEN THOSE HOTTIES. THEY. WILL. BE. MINE
I WILL TRAP THEM TO LOVE ONLY ME LIKE I DID BEFORE. THESE DEMONS, THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT NOW!!!

[•≤|۝☯| - |☯۝|>•]

"And that, gentlemen, completes our tour" you said happily looking at your watch, to see 20 minutes before class starts.

20 minutes to spare? Can life be any better?

The teachers nodded, and told you their farewells, and went to their respective staff lounges.
The school was big, and it took out half of your energy, but thought against it and went to your first class, which was Physics.

POV SWITCH

Sighing, she went towards her class, reaching it, she found that she had this class with Barbatos, Simeon and Satan.
She went inside the classroom, inviting all eyes to go directly to her. "Good morning, Captain!" The students chorused. "Good morning to you to!" She said putting up a fake smile. The teacher was not here yet, so the students continued conversing amoung themselves.

Her eyes scanned for an empty spot, when spoting it, they darkened a few shades. A seat was available, near the windows, which she liked very much, but it came with the price of Barbatos's attention. The seat was in front of his, and beside Simeon's.

Wow. Just my luck.

She thought inwardly, then set off to the seat. Now comfortably seated, the teacher came in to start the lesson, after introducing the new pupils, who were instantly famous with girls. Satan went by a fake name, Miguel, because no one in right mind would name their child as Satan, and it would be suspicious as well.

Deciding to pretend to play the unknown game, you started to study as to divert your mind from this insolence.

Barbatos was catching looks at you. He wasn't caught yet. He remembered the time when you and him would bake together in Devildom. He remembered the times, you would help him with his work. The time, when you......loved him and he loved you too.
He looked over at you, the light from the windows illuminating your (sharp/soft) features. You really changed. Your once flat body, was now the dream body of any man's dream. Your once genuine smile, was now seemingly fake. But he didn't know that. It would take some courage to talk up to you again, because even if his whole heart belongs to Celestia, there was a tiny space filled with your love, memories, your smile and of course your warmth. He missed you and your memories, but he wasn't ready to accept it yet. Or maybe he did not want to. But noone could take the fact off of his mind was that he missed you.

It was infuriating that you did not even spare him a glance.

"So, everyone, this concludes our chapter, 'MOTION'. I want you all to attempt the numericals in your notebook, and keep it ready to submit for correction. We will discuss the numericals in the next class. Everyone should give their notes for correction or I won't take it afterwards. As for you three-" he said pointing towards Simeon, Barbatos and Satan, "- you three can take the notes from Ms. Mc, and copy it down to cover it up, before going home." She nodded, ready to curse her luck even more.

Simeon's heart jumped at the thought of meeting her again. But one doubt rested in his head. Did he want to do this? After all, the girl he wants to meet so bad hurt his darling, Celestia, both physically and emotionally. He remembered Celestia coming over to the Purgatory Hall, to try to take her mind of MC's cruel doings towards her. She loved Simeon and Simeon loved her.
The fact that he didn't know if luck made him meet Mc again, but he realised that he hated her for doing such things to Celestia, the sweet girl. Why did his heart tell him to go towards Mc?
Why did he want you?

Satan, or Miguel, scoffed at the idea. He would have to meet the fake girl again. He was certainly shocked, but he didn't want to be in close proximity with her. No chance. He, the sin of Wrath, made her suffer before and he would certainly do it again, if necessary. Not only did he want to end the life of this girl, he wanted to get revenge for the things she did to Celestia.

♣ ♠|•≥( ۝ )≤•|♥ ♦