12

The first two weeks had passed. I had received a lot of postcards from Pansy. I got one from France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece.

I also got some letters from Blaise and Theo. They just told me about their first weeks at home.

Draco had only send one letter. It was a long story about how it felt being back home, and how much he was looking forward to seeing me again. It had a little envelope with it which was full of small notes with quotes of the book, which he had finished quite a while ago but just now wrote down all the quotes.

I wore the necklace with the ring he gave me every day. I didn't take it off. I wore it all day long, when I was sleeping, even under the shower. But before I did that I did put a spell over it so it wouldn't get damaged by the water.

I spend a lot of my time with the remaining professors who weren't gone home. This included my father, Dumbledore, Trelawney and Hagrid. McGonagall was only here the first week, then she went home and said she would be back in two weeks. But then I would be at the Malfoys.

I played a lot of games with Hagrid. Because against Dumbledore I couldn't win. Trelawney just rattled on and on about my future. And my father was very annoyed by her.

It was only one weeks until I would see Draco again. I honestly couldn't wait.

I decided to write him a letter.

'Hey

I'm pretty bored, to be honest. So I just wanted to write you. I can't wait until I'll be at your house next week. The only thing I do here is play games against Hagrid.

Trelawney keeps predicting my future. It's getting pretty annoying. She keeps on talking about "something that i'm waiting for". I don't know what that should mean, but I just try to ignore it.

I think I'm going to start to pack my stuff tomorrow. I just can't wait to leave here. Don't get me wrong, it's not that bad. No people around me can be very relaxing. But it feels weird, Hogwarts with no one in it. I mean I've been here for so long now. Every summer of my life I spend three weeks here, but I just can't get used to it.

Can we invite Pansy, Blaise and Theo somewhere in the last week? Please? I miss them so much and I really want to see them again. Only if your parents are okay with it though.

I'll see you next week.

(y/f/l). S.

PS: I'm wearing the necklace every day ;) '

I put the letter inside an envelope and gave it to my owl. I decided to just go to bed then. I didn't really have anything else to do. I've basically seen the whole castle already.

That was one positive thing about being the only student in school. I could just walk everywhere I would, at any time, and no one would stop me. Ok, except for my father who strictly watches where I go so I don't get myself into trouble or see things I shouldn't see. But besides that I saw everything I could see.

I went to the astronomy tower almost every night. Just watching the view and listening to the silence.

But this night I wouldn't. I would just go to bed and sleep. I was tired

[a/n] i'm tired too. guess i should go and sleep now.