13

"y/n!!" I heard someone yelling.

I dropped my stuff and ran up to the blonde who had just called my name.

He opened his arms and I jumped into them.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too, little one." He replied.

"Hey! I'm not that small." I said when I got out of his arms. He had clearly gotten taller during the last few weeks. It was only three weeks! How did he manage to do that?

In the meantime Draco's mother got my stuff and brought us to their house.

She told me to just call her Narcissa, but I forgot that every time.

While Draco and I caught up about the last few weeks, she was making us dinner.

Draco and I couldn't stop talking. We talked about what he visited, who he met and all that kind of things. But also about almost every game I played against our teachers and how Trelawney predicted my future.

"I'm so glad to finally be here." I said.

"We're glad to have you, dear. You're always welcome here." Narcissa replied.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We just talked on and on. Narcissa had now sat down with us and also talked about anything and everything.

. . .

It was currently 1 am. Draco and I were sitting in his room. First we watched a movie, but when it was over we just sat on his bed and stared at something random.

We didn't talk. It was just a comfortable silence.

His parents where already asleep.

"Want to do something fun?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course." I replied. He jumped up from his bed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

We walked through his house, he still held my hand and pulled me behind him. He suddenly stopped before a door, which I didn't notice so I bumped into him.

"Ouch." I said.

He looked at me and mouthed 'sorry'.

He looked through the door and then started walking again, pulling me with him.

He softly opened the back door. He pulled me outside. A cold breeze hit my warm skin. I was wearing some shorts and a little top.

He then put a little light on and I saw a huge swimming pool.

"Holy shit, this is new!" I softly said.

"Yes, my father wanted it. He placed it while we were still in school." He explained.

I stepped closer. I was amazed. This was so cool.

Suddenly I felt one arm at my legs and one at my back. Draco lifted me up in bridal style. He then jumped into the pool with me in his arms.

I let out a little scream. The water was perfect temperature.

Draco had taken off his shirt. I still had my clothes on.

"Oh my so going to get you back for that." I said and tried to swim over to him. But Draco was faster. He could touch the ground, but I couldn't.

He then dived under water and before I knew, I was in his shoulders.

I let out a scream. "It's cold!!!"

I started shivering a little.

Draco dived underwater again and had come up in front of me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

His warm body hit mine, which was still cold from being above the water.

"You're cold huh?" He said and smirked.

I nodded and put my arms around him. This way I didn't have to swim the whole time. I could just hang onto him because he could touch the ground and I couldn't.

I put my head on his shoulder. We stood like that for a few minutes.

"Getting warmer?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Well I am pretty hot." He laughed.

I giggled. I was very tired now.

I just hung onto Draco. My arms still around him and my head still on his shoulder.

It was comfortable. Before I know, I fell asleep.

[a/n] i'm writing this at 3am. i should maybe just go to sleep. but this is more fun. lol

ALSO!!! I'M SOOOO SORRY IM CURRENTLY ON HOLIDAY IN GREECE AND I COULDN'T UPLOAD ANY NEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE THE WIFI WAS SOOO BAD. I'M CURRENTLY IN A RESTAURANT WHERE THE WIFI IS OK SO I'LL TRY AND UPLOAD A FEW CHAPTERS!!!