53

Right before we hit the ground we stopped falling.

We got up. We were now standing in a big room.

"The voices. Can you tell what they're saying?" Harry asked.

"There aren't any voices Harry." Hermione said. "Let's get out of here."

"I hear them too." Luna said.

"Yeah, me too." I said.

The three of us looked at the veil in the middle of the room.

Hermione said something, but I couldn't really hear what it was. I was too focused on the voices.

"Please Harry!" Hermione raised her voice, causing me to snap back to reality.

"Get behind me!" Harry yelled. Everyone got behind Harry except for me.

"Y/n!" Hermione yelled, but I was still standing next to Harry.

We all raised our wands. Several death eaters flew through the room. They grabbed everyone but Harry.

As soon as we came to halt I found myself held by Lucius. While the other were held by their hair or neck, Lucius pulled me at my arm.

We walked towards Harry.

"Do you actually believe, the way you truly are naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us?" Lucius said. "I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die.

Harry looked around the room. As soon as his eyes landed on me, before going back to Lucius's, I shot him a look.

He handed the prophecy to him. A sound caused him to loose his grip of me.

"Get away from my godson." Sirius Black said as he appeared behind me. He punched Lucius in the face, the prophecy landed in my hands.

"Y/n! Throw it away!" Harry yelled.

I quickly threw the prophecy on the ground. Lucius tried to catch it, but it broke right in front of him.

Soon the people from the order landed in the room. Death eaters threw spells at them, while they tried to get us out. We sat behind one of the rocks, while Harry was still fighting with the order.

"Avada Kedavra!" We heard. A silence fell over the room.

I peaked over the rock.

"They hit Sirius." I whispered. Hermione gasped.

Soon, the room was filled with Harry's screams. They sounded so painful. I got sad just listening to them.

After a few minutes I found myself chasing Harry, who ran after Bellatrix.

"I killed Sirius Black!" She repeated over and over again.

"Crucio!" Harry yelled. Bellatrix fell on the floor, while trying to hide her pain.

"Harry!" I yelled.

He had his wand still pointed at Bellatrix. She whimpered. Harry started breathing heavily.

"Harry, are you ok? Calm down." I said but he didn't seem to hear me.

All of a sudden, Voldemort appeared behind him.

Then, before I could even process it Dumbledore appeared too.

"It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom." Dumbledore said. "The orders are on their way."

"By the time I shall be gone, and you shall be dead." Voldemort replied.

Dumbledore pushed Harry away, and Bellatrix disappeared.

I was still standing behind Dumbledore, but I quickly ran towards Harry. I fell on the ground next to him.

Voldemort and Dumbledore started dueling. It was fire against water.

Harry was stressed. I grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him towards the wall.

Then he freed himself, and he walked towards Dumbledore. When he noticed he pushed Harry back, and I pulled him further back.

All windows started to break. I was admiring the power, but then Harry quickly pulled me back and covered me.

"Watch it! If it isn't him who's gonna kill me, it'll be Malfoy when he finds out you're hurt." He yells at me.

I couldn't help but laugh a little, but I tried to keep it in. I knew he was serious.

Soon, glass started coming our way. Dumbledore put some sort of shield in front of us, so it was more like sand than glass.

Then, Voldemort disappeared.

Harry fell to the ground, it looked like he was in pain. Dumbledore made his way over to us.

"You've lost old man." Harry said and then shot his head back in pain.

"He's inside his head." I said.

Dumbledore nodded. "I know."

Harry made more painful sounds.

"Harry." Dumbledore then said. "It isn't how you are alike, it's how you're not."

Harry screamed.

"Harry?"

The others ran into the room, looking around. I walked over to them.

"You're the weak one, and you'll never feel love, or friendship. And I feel sorry for you." Harry said.

I hugged Hermione, who was looking extremely sad.

"You're a fool, Harry Potter. And you will lose, everything." Voldemort said. Soon people from the ministry started appearing.

"He's back."

[a/n] this is a bit long, sorry