Chapter 1: Harry You want to be Blackmailed

[A/N] the first few chapters are crap. You can probably skip them and be ok. But please keep reading! It gets good. Oh and there's a pretty good sex scene... Just saying ;)

*************************************

Tonight my friend Coree is staying the night. Coree is shorter than me. She has light brown hair almost blonde. Her eyes are greenish brown but, sometimes blue. Usually we just stay in my room and talk but, tonight we are going to spice it up. Prank calling! It may seem childish for a 14 year old teens to be prank calling but hey, its so fun.

First we decided to call our friend Stevie off restricted. Stevie is what we concider funny. He likes to make stupid jokes that make us laugh for some reason.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" Said the tired voice of Stevie. Did I mention to you that we called him at two in the morning?

"Would you like to take a thirty minute survey in just three minutes?" I said.

"No!" he implied

"Ok lets get started," I said. "Our first question is muliply choice. Which would you prefere? Your choices are A a bicycle B a microwave or C a dick in a box"

He asked us to repeat them so we did just that. After we told him his options he said, "Let me call you back with my answer." Then he hung up. "On to the next," I said.

*************************

After countless times calling random numbers and asking if their refridgerator was running we came across a weird convosation.

*ring ring*

"uhh, Hello?" said an oddly fimilar british voice.

"Is your refridgerator running?" we both said at the same time.

"Who is this?" said the voice

"Who is this?" Coree asked.

"This is Harry."

"WHO!" we screamed with excitment

In the background we heard a voice say, "From One Direction."

*super girly screams*

"How did you get this number?" said Harry.

"We were just dialing random numbers."

"Whatever you do you can't give this phone number out to anyone or we will might be found." said Harry.

"Wait, are the rest of the boys there?" I asked

"Yes?" Harry said sounding concerned.

"So you're saying we can't give this number out. What if it just so happened to slip?"

"Are you trying blackmailing me?" Harry said

"Do you want me to?" I said with a sneaky sounding voice.

"Ha, you can't get away with that!"

"Or can we, we called you off restricted..." I said.

"URG! What do you want?" said Harry with a shaky but, angered voice.