Chapter 33: THE END

*LUKE'S POV*

"HARLEY!" I screamed as I ran up to the body laying limp on the ground. The head was surrounded by a pool of blood.

I looked around and saw that the man that had me has vanished. I looked up to see Harry and Harley running down the stairs.

I ran to meet her halfway. Our lips collided and I felt something go through my body I had never felt before. I think it's love. That split second when I thought I lost her made me realize I wouldn't be able to go on without her. I wouldn't be able to function right. Without her touch, smell, smile, they way we would joke around with each other. I would miss it so much.

"Harley." I paused and meet her eyes,  "I love you." I said. We pulled apart. She stood on her tip toes and kissed my cheek, "I love you Luke." I grabbed her and pulled her close to my body. Her head rested on my chest as I held her tight against me.

Minutes pass. I don't want to let her go. I want her to always be with me. Always be mine. Talk everyday, every night. Spend everyday together, every holiday together. Cook together, laugh together. To be the reason she smiles when she washes up. I want her to be at everyone of my concerts. I want the one I love cheering me on while doing the thing I love, performing! I want to be with her. Forever; All the way to the end.