Chapter 31: "I know babe."

*HARLEY'S POV*

"12:53" I said to myself as I woke up. I quickly remembered that Luke should be next to me but he's not. He must have gone upstairs to eat, or something like that. I sat up and rested against my headboard before pulling my hair into a messy top bun. I went to the bathroom and then made my way to the door.

I opened my door and sitting outside of it was clothes rack. On it was a white dress. The dress seems a little short but not too short. There was also a tan three quarter cardigan. Along with red pumps, a red belt, and accessories. Attached to all of it was a note.

"Harley.

Hope you didn't forget about our date. I got you an outfit; It should fit. Be ready at 7.

Mr. Hemmings"

A smiled appeared instantly on my face and butterfly's fluttered around in my stomach. I rolled the rack into my room and made my way upstairs for breakfast, well lunch now. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Luke. The smile I had grew bigger and so did Luke's. I slowly walked up to him without losing eye contact. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

We pulled our faces apart and he brought his lips to mine. "I saw what you did." I said when he pressed his forehead against mine. "I was hoping you would." I'm not sure why but this is the cutest thing ever.

"Don't forget 7 O clock. Not a minute late. I have more things to do so I'll see you when I get home." "What do you have to do?" I questioned. Walking towards the fridge to get lemonade and strawberries. "Just some stuff." "Fine then don't tell." I sassed stuffing my face. "Deal" he said with a smirk. He walked over to me and kissed the top of my head before leaving.

After showering I had time to spare so I went up to the game room. Probably the biggest mistake of my life. I walked in on Ashton and Coree doing the "frickle frackle." Just ugh! They didn't noticed so I went back to my room

I recently redecorated my room. I added a black stripe of chalkboard paint about a foot thick through the middle of two white walls. The other walls were painted, One wall is light blue and the other is coral. I added matching items throughout the room too. I have my corner of the room that I love. It's where my guitar is and hanging comfy chair.

It's just now five. I turned on my wand and got out my makeup. When I finished it was 6:45. I fixed the shoes and fiddle with the outfit as I waited for luke to come to my door. I'm not sure what he has planned but it's probably going to be amazing.

At exactly seven there was a knock on my door, "one minute, I'm not ready." I said poking my head out from behind the door. "You've got to be kidding me right. You've had all day!" Luke said obviously annoyed. "I'm joking!" I said opening the door and walking out. He was wearing his signature black skinny jeans, but had on a red flannel with a black bow tie. At least he tried.

After a 30 minute drive, we were at a fancy restaurant. He jumped out of the car and opened my door, "wow luke, look at you being a gentlemen." I joked getting out and walking inside. "Aren't I always?" We sat down and looked at the menu. "Is this a French restaurant?" "Yea, you said you've always wanted to go to France, this is the closet thing. We can go somewhere else if you don't like it" "no, I love it actually. You really didn't have to."

After talking over the menu we ordered. We both got the same thing, sails with garlic butter and bread, and a quiche of some sort with a lemonade. The food was amazing. Well all but the snails. I couldn't finish one and Luke couldn't start one. He dropped it before it got into his mouth and swore it was jumping out of his hand.

"Luke?" I questioned as I walked outside by myself. "Boooo!" Luke screamed jumping out at me. He didn't really scare me but I acted like he did; Only so he would put his arms around me. Just as I thought, he did. I wrapped my arms around him and we stood In front of a building entrance. When we pulled apart I brought my lips to his.

"You've got me wrapped around your finger" he whispered into my ear. "I know babe. I know" I said back with a smirk.