Chapter 27: Rocking...

*ASHTON'S POV*

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed a little taken back. Drew had busted through my girls door and was in her face screaming.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Drew screamed at the almost in tears Coree. That's it. I felt my self charge at him.

"Ashton! Get off of him!" Coree shouted. I didn't realize I had him pinned on the floor and my knuckles were bleeding. How did i pin down the biggest, toughest guy in high school? He must be on steroids. I got off him and he stood up. "I thought we had something real?" He said with a busted lip. What could they have that was so special?

"We don't drew. I hung out with you once. We didn't even do anything." She calmly said.

"YOU SUCKED MY DICK. WE DID STUFF!" I already knew this because Coree told me everything. Every little detail. I could have went without it. Like completely without all the details. She just didn't want to lie to me. You know, after everything.

"Just go. Your not making this anything better." She said. He obeyed her surprisingly. He could get any girl but he has to want Coree. Why? She is mine.

"I'm sorry" I said grabbing her hand, "I... I just, just don't want anyone talking to you that way."

"I know. I understand. Let's go clean your hand." She started walking towards the door but I didn't follow. I had other ideas. I wanted to make her know she was mine. That she will always be mine. I grabbed her by her waist, closing the door as I did. "Let's just hang out in here." I pushed her on to the bed, climbing on her.

I used my forearm and elbow to keep my top half lifted over her. I kissed her lips softly. Moving from her lips, to her jaw line. She lifted her neck. I moved the hair out of the way before kissing it. Making sure to leave a mark with every long kiss.

Next thing I know she is on top of me kissing me violently. I've been waiting for this moment. Waiting and waiting. She started rocking her hips, I grabbed them, moving my hands with her movements. I reached down into her pants, "your already wet." I breathed in her ear with a smirk. I flipped her back onto her back and slide off her pants before opening her legs and dipping my head down.

[A/N] don't worry there's another update coming tomorrow. I've also decided to hold off on gravity for a little. I've also decided to change it into a fanfic bc my friends from school read it and it's crazy personal. I'm sure they will pick up on who I'm talking about but oh well. Also I had their real names and that's personal too....