Chapter 35: Besides You

*HARLEY'S POV*

"Uhh, come back and help." I sighed to Luke. I walked over to him slowly and wrapped my arms around his body and resting my head on his chest. "I'm sorry for yelling."

"And?" uh what else did I even do?

"And for not letting you touch my favorite pair of jean?" I practically asked "And?"

"This!" I quickly pulled away and shoved him playfully. Before I knew it he has me in his arms. I try pulling away but fail mostly because laughing.

"you forgot to kiss me good morning silly." Oh duh. I was to tired and completely freaking because I had to pack. I still have to pack! "Fine! But you have to help me pack."

I lean in for a quick kiss and pull away. Luke grabs me and pulls me in longer. Kissing me for what feels like light years.

Minutes pass and we are still passionately kissing. It felt this different. By now we should be making out not just having this long beautiful kiss. It feels so right. He is taking my breathe away.

"I'm glad I have you and made you stay or it would have been the worst mistake of my life." He finally said.

I'm puzzled by his words and not sure what to say. Well except, "I love you."

At the moment in time we are brought together. We used to be close but still so far away. Now I feel we are home.

"I'm glad I have you besides me. I love you." My stomach fills with butterfly's at the words.

After we finish packing, everyone piles into the large van in the front. I locked the front door and join.

"Uh Michael! Did you really have to bring the leftover pizza?" Calum asked. "Yea. Coree might try to go back and flush it." He sasses with a mouth full. He seems likes he is hiding something.

I grab my phone and text him. I watch him read it and his face softens. He taps on his screen for a long time before my phone goes off.