Chapter 14: Whats the Real Question?

*LUKES POV*

After following Drew for a few blocks he finally pulled into a driveway. I heard Harley Rae gasp at the view of the mansion. I have to say it was pretty impressive. Instead of pulling in behind him like a creeper we parked across the street. Not like that made us any less a creeper. I mean, we followed him home!

"Hey are you ready to go home?" I asked Harley.

"Yea, I've had my fun." She smiled at me.

"Ok, then away we go!!" I said putting the car in drive.

"Woah, woah, woah. Wait, who else is getting out."

"Uh, I can't really see." Just as I said that a motion light came on.

"OH MY GOD. IS THAT COREE?!" She shouted about breaking my ear drum.

"It looks like it." I said, scared of what was going to come next.

"That fucking cunt." She said. I've never heard her talk like that. It's kinda hot. Like really hot.

"Let's just go. Leave the damn whore to her ways." Harley said as I started to pull away.

The whole ride home she ranted about her. I honestly just nodded my head and said yeah.

When we pulled in Harley Rae and I grabbed our stuff from the beach. We got in and she dropped the stuff at the door, flicked her shoes off and ran downstairs.

I'm not sure if she is just so pissed she is crying or if she is crying because she is upset. I then heard her door slam and realize she was just pissed. I heard the footsteps of my band mates come down stairs from the game room. As they came down Harley stormed back up. She cooled down really fast and looked as she usually does... Hot!

All excited Ashton asked, "is Coree downstairs? I'm going to go get her. I've missed her."

"Uh, asht..." I trailed off as he went down the stairs. Me and Harley exchanged worried looks.

"Ohh! Duh" Ashton said coming up the stairs, "she is already in my room!" He said marching up the stairs.

We still didn't know what to do. After a minute of frantic searching Ashton came downstairs.

"Where is she?" He said more disappointed than expected.

"Well me and Harley followed some guy named Drew home... And well" I said before I was cut off by Harley, "that little cunt bag is getting the fuck around."

Scared Michael ran to the kitchen for ice cream. And calum took a seat.

"You're joking right?" Ashton said looking like a deer in head lights.

"No" we both said at the same time.

As we did so Coree walked in. "Hey guys" she said taking her shoes off.

"Ash don..." I said but it was too late.

"So you think just because we didn't hook up today you can go hook up with some high school jock?" He screamed.

"Ashton please don't," Harley stated.

"Why the fuck not. It's not like she has fucking feelings." He shouted in her face.

"What are you even talking about." Coree said acting dumb. She knew damn well what she did.

"You fucking know. Going and sleeping with this Drew kid like we are nothing."

"Oh sorry. Last time I checked we aren't even together. We aren't a couple." Coree said leaning in as the fight got more intense.

"I thought we had something. I thought we were real. What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing! You are just another guy I was going to use to get something I wanted!" She screamed.

"Really, what the fuck is that?"

"COREE DONT!" Harley screamed.

"Oh so you can save your fake as fuck relationship?"

"It's not fake." Harley yelled. At this point I had no idea what was going on. I just knew it was going to get bad, "it's not fake" she turned and said to me.

"Coree since I was just another hook up, why don't you go. Go far away, take a damn plane somewhere fucking far away." Ashton shouted out of anger.

"You don't mean that!" I heard CALUM shout.

"Yes I fucking do!" Ashton said

"GUYS!!!" Michael yelled, "why don't we all just go to our rooms and simmer down. We are all talking out of anger! We all know we don't mean any of this."

"BUT I DO MEAN IT!" Ashton screamed

"FINE! What the fuck ever" Coree screamed in his face. "I'll just fucking leave." She finished and turned. She ran up stairs. Ashton waited and then stormed to his room.

I turned to Harley, "what was she talking about?"

"Nothing, it's nothing. She was just mad about random shit." Rae said.

"Is it really that?" I asked.

"Yes I promise." She said with a smile and then went to hug me. I backed away. I wasn't sure what to do. I watched as her smile faded. Was I really about to let some stupid fight get between us? I actually wasn't sure. I turned and went down stairs. I wasn't about to look back at her sad face.

*HARLEY'S POV*

I stood there as the tears filled my eyes. I watched him leave. I didn't say anything to stop him. I then couldn't hold back the tears. I couldn't be strong. I try so hard. I act like a big tough guy but it's all an act. Nobody really knows how I feel on the inside. How I'm secretly dying. I started to walk toward the stairs. I couldn't see them. My sobs grew louder. I never made it down the stairs, I dropped at the top.

A few minutes of complete sobbing, and calum finally came over. He helped me down the stairs and to my room. I didn't say anything, not even a thank you. I sat there on my bed then finally fell over. My body was shaking. What nobody knew was that I secretly made myself vomit. After every meal. I would binge and the purge. OVER AND OVER!

Nobody knew I secretly wanted to die. Nobody. Luke didn't know he saved me. Through all the traveling and the heart ache from the hiding from one direction. I laid there in my bed and cried. I couldnt stop. I felt my sobs grow louder until nothing...

*LUKES POV*

I could hear Harley's sobs through the walls. It felt like my walls were closing in on me. Then... I heard nothing. Harley's sobs stopped. My heart dropped as it fell silent. I didn't know what to do. I followed my heart... I couldn't stop thinking of her. The way she smiled, her laugh. Every part of her body replayed in my mind. I couldn't fight it.

Before I knew it I was laying in bed next to her. I wiped away the tears from her face. No matter what her first intentions were. I knew they have changed, there was something else there. Not betrayal. I didn't know what it was. Then, it hit me. It was love. I actually think I'm in love. I've never felt anything like it, I actually can't believe it.

Now the only real question is, does she love me back?

[A/N] HELLO GUYS, LADIES, MIXED PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!! So sorry this update took forever. I was kinda pooed out. Well I hope this made you feel something! :---)