Chapter 3: Step-dad from heaven!

It was a dark gloomy day in Alabama. It had been rainy for a week and a half. I just so happened to be listening to Ed Sheeran's song "You Need Me, I Dont Need You". This song always gets me pumped! All though, through my headphones I could hear Coree saying over and over again to herself, "All this rain. IT MUST BE A SIGN!  Harley, do you think we should just turn ourselves in?" 

In a sudden outburst i screamed, "NO WAY! We are to far in to do that."

I had gotten a call from my mom a few days ago. She and her new husband, Norman Reedus, were coming out to meet us. I have never met him before the only thing i know about him is he plays Daryl Dixon in my favorite T.V show "The Walking Dead".  He has a son. I very cute one in fact but, that would just be AWKWARD! My only hope is that he has cute friends.

*************************

About a week later there was a knock on our crapy apartment door. I looked through the peehole to see my mom and Norman at the door. Mingus though was hidden by his dad. I opened the door and they came in. We said "hi" and exchanged hugs and handshakes.  

We later told him what had happend and how we were in hiding. He told us that even though he didnt know us for that long that we are family and he would do anything for us. Norman said we could stay in his summer house in Miami. Me and Coree exchanged smiles and then nodded our heads

**************************

The next day we packed up our things and drove out to Miami. The house was incredable. There was an ocean view. We couldn't get over the fact that we would be staying in a three story house by ourselves. 

"There must be a catch" Corre said.

Norman then said, "Well you aren't completly alone. There is a maid and a bulter that will attend to you. Also my son and his friends live here." 

"Thats perfectly fine!' I said with a little grin.

"Here is a cerdit card that doesn't have a limit, I dont really care what you buy just make sure you are happy! Also there is a Blue Mini Cooper in the garage. Don't crash it and make sure you lock it when you go out. It is my pride and joy." Norman said with a little worry

Even though we can drive now we are just not used to the city. My mom also told us that she will be back in a week or so to sign us up for school. UHH!! 

With great urge we rushed into the house. I had two goals. The first one was to find a big room with a bathroom! The second goal was to stay under the radar till One Direction comes to a town around Miami on their 2013 tour. 

******************

Hello guys, sorry i havnt updated in awhile i kinda had writters block but then it just came to me and shook me like a dog:) sorry this is off coarse but i needed to get out of alabama and this was perfect!!! :) see y'all next time:) love you all and please keep reading. i already have an idea for my next chapter!! 

byyeeeee wuv natalie:) xx