Chapter 24: Sex, Bitches, and Piercings.

*ASHTON'S POV*

It's been weeks since the crash and what happened with Coree and drew. I'm over it. I can't loose her. We have done anything "sexual" since then. It's just been to much. Way to much. But our 4 month anniversary is coming up. Well 4 months since we first met. She might not remember it but I do.

"Hey babe" she said walking into my room. It's basically our room but that's weird to think about. "What plans do you have Saturday night?" "None, why?"

"Good, I'm taking you out for dinner and the. We coming back and having sex." I know I'm a little forward but who cares.

"Umm, that's a little random and like boom in my face. But ok!" I knew she wouldn't deny it.

"Ok well I'm going to shower and get ready for school." She said leaving my room. I barley noticed when she walked in she was wearing just underwear and some college shirt.

*LUKE'S POV*

I woke up with Harley in my arms. She was pulled close and had her head on my chest. We must have fallen asleep watching t.v last night. I look at the time and realized I'd better wake her for school. I kissed her head and her eyes fluttered open. As soon as she realized what I realized a smile came across her face.

"Good morning." I said shifting up.

"Time?" Is all she said. This is becoming a daily thing.

"Time for you to shower and get ready." I said with a smile.

"Oh alright." Said getting out of bed. I watched her walked to the bathroom. She was wearing my nirvana shirt, like always. It was then when I realized I to pee. I leaped out of bed and ran to the bathroom as she closed the door.

I tapped gently, "what now?" She questioned.

"I have to pee!!" I said through the door.

"Use yours I'm already half naked."

"It's to far" I said carrying it out.

"Fine but let me get in the shower then you can come in"

I waited another minute or so before she said it was okay.

"Just no peaking." She said from the other side of the curtain.

"No promises." I laughed

"I'm serious."

"Fine." I said before opening the curtain only to have I ripped out of my hand.

"Your an ass, you didn't see anything did you?" She questioned obviously pissed.

"Only your cute butt." I said. Well it's the truth. Soooo. It didn't seem to bug her as much as I though it would.

"Go get ready."

"I just have to do my hair and put pants on."

"And that's going to take you 30 minutes so go n get."

"Fuck!" I shouted.

"What! She said peaking her head out of the curtain.

"Nothing just wanted to see you before I left."

"Gooooo!!!"

"Fine, fine. I'm going." I walked out while messing with my lip.

*HARLEY'S POV*

After I showered and did my makeup and straightened my hair, I picked out my outfit for today. I picked out a pair of short fringed light blue jean shorts. I put on a light pink/orange three fingered tank top. The shirt with high low. I added a gold watch and a few bracelets, rings and a shell necklace. I put on a pair of like clogged heels that are dark brown with a light wood heel. And then grabbed a pair of brown oversized sunnies. I'd have to thank like for getting me caught on saying sunnies. I also grabbed a dark brown purse.