Chapter 21: Basically Rape!

*LUKE'S POV*

After me and Ashton got Coree we came inside and heard screaming from downstairs. It was Harley. My heart dropped to the floor as I ran down the stairs. She was with Harry when we left. I searched but couldn't find where the screaming was coming from.

"I think it's coming from in here." Ashton said pointing towards the door no one has ever opened. "Open it stupid." I said jogging over to the door.

We opened the door to see a pool. A FREAKING INDOOR SPA SHIT! My eyes scanned the room and saw Michael probably sleeping on a chair. I looked to the other corner and saw Harley Rae fighting with Harry who has yet to notice us. He was grabbing her and touching her in a way that made my blood boil. She was backing away and trying to keep his hands off her.

Before I knew it, I was shoving harry into the wall. What the hell am I actually doing? He could kill me and ruin our chance at being a big band. My eyes locked with Harley's as Ashton and CALUM got me off harry. Her eyes softened as the boys let go of me. She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same.

She was sopping wet in her clothes. That didn't matter I still hugged her tight against my chest. I wasn't going to ask her anything. All she needs is to know I'm there for her. I should have let her come with us. "Harry you should go upstairs " CALUM said in probably the harshest tone ever. I picked up Harley and cared her to my room as Coree was waking up the sleeping Michael.

About an hour of silence passed before either of us spoke. "What happened with Coree?" Harley said looking into my eyes. "It was just a senior prank. This school is pretty stupid with those." "Oh thank god. I thought she was going to be hurt." "No she is fine. Are you ready to talk with what happened in there?"

"Yea. I showed harry around and when we got to the basement he wondered what was behind the door. I told him nobody knew. Then he ate away at my curiosity and when he opened the door I couldn't help but look. We saw Michael in there and before I knew it he picked me up and threw me into the water." I am absolutely furious that he touched her. I'm positive she can tell I'm getting angry.

"Then when I came back up he pushed my head back under. I remember him pulling me out. Michael was then passed out on the chair when I came to. I don't think I was out for that long. He started grabbing me so I screamed and you guys then came in."

"Where was he touching you?" I asked as the anger built inside me.

"Basically every where." She said looking past my eyes.

"EVERY WHERE?" I shouted standing up. "God dammit, I should have trusted you to come with us." I ran my fingers threw my hair and fixed my beanie, "I knew you wouldn't get hurt but I didn't want to risk it. I thought you would be safer with him. I guess not."

"Calm down, I'm not sure what got into him, just don't risk your big tour because of this."

Shit, the tour. "What are we supposed to do, just act like he didn't basically rape you? This is serious Rae."

"Just let it go. I'm sure it was just some weird guy thing."

"I'm not le..." I was cut of by harry, "look man. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I hope you still want to tour with us. Just.. Uh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine but I think you should go. Like now" I said grabbing Harley around her waist and pulling her close to me.

"Ok. See you around." He said closing the door.

Harley went and showered in her bathroom. I didn't leave her room. I didn't want something like this to happen again. When she got out I handed her one of my shirts. I like when she wears my clothes. I love the way the shirt is so over sized on her. Since my bed was wet from her clothes we sleep in her room. As we drifted into our sleep I pulled her closer to my body making sure no one could hurt her. Ever.

[A/N] ok I know my chapters are shorter but I'm updating more often. This is just to keep the book moving smoothly!! Haha if that even makes since.