Chapter 12: Bad Choices

*Coree's POV*

I heard Harley Rae and luke come in but I didn't care. Me and Ashton were heating up. Still kissing rapidly he got off the counter. As we backed up toward the table he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me up the stairs.

As we slammed through his door, he started taking off my shirt. He sat me on the bed and took off his shirt. I sat up in the bed shirtless as he leaned down. He kissed me once. Then started taking off his pants. I did the same. He reached in his night stand and grabbed a condom.

All that went through my mind was it was happening; and with a hottie in a band. He sat on the bed next me. We started passionately kissing. I got up on my knees still kissing. I put my leg over him. Now straddling him he asked, "are you ready?"

I wasn't shirt what to say, so in between kisses I asked, "for what?"

"THIS!" He said reaching his hands into my panties. I felt the touch of his finger against me. I was wet.

As he fiddled his fingers around, I let out short moans. "You like that babe?" He asked

I could help but moan louder. "I take that as a yes." He said winking.

I threw my head back reaching my you know what. He knew it, and I know he did because after that he flipped me off of him and then crawled on top of me. Just as he was opening the condom, Calum opened the door.

"Oh, god. Um." He said closing the door.

At that moment the mood was dead. Killed by a band mate. I then heard stomps up the stairs. "You won't believe what Luke and Harley were about to do." I heard Michael say to Calum.

Oh god. One of two things were about to happen. Michael was about to come in and see us lying on Ashton's bed naked or Calum is going to tell Michael what he saw.

"You won't believe was Coree and Ashton ARE doing!" Calum replied back.

"Oh god." Ashton said.

He got up and put on his clothes. "Well. That was fun while It lasted." He chuckled.

I laid there in his soft bed still on cloud 9 when Ashton said, "I'm going to see if the guys want to grab something to eat." Ashton said throwing away the unused condom, "do you want to come? or are you just going to lay there for away."

"Yeah. The second one I said" with a big smile.

He knew what he did and he loved it as much as I did. Ashton came over to me and kissed my chest then walked out the door. I heard them conversing over What they were going to do then they all went downstairs and left.

After all that I felt a little dirty. So I went in my room and started the shower. Before I got in, I picked out my outfit. I took out a pair of black skinny jeans, a gray loose fitting tank top, and a black silk cardigan with a gray infinity scarf and all black converse. I wasn't sure what i was going to do to my hair and makeup till I got out of the shower.

I looked in the mirror with pleasure of what happened earlier. Every part of that scene replay in my head. The only thing I wish I would have changed about that moment was our choice not to lock the door...

*A/N*

I realized after writing this that, THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE NEEDS JESUS!!!