Chapter 22: Sorry for Staring

*MIRA'S POV*

-5th hour Biology-

"Ok, class. If all students pass the state test. Remember passing is a D, we will not take the final for this class." The young male teacher said. As he finished the 3 other people at my table looked at me and Maddie rudely says, "yeah, Mira. Are you going to be able to at least get a D."

They tease me all the time but that sorta upset me. Sure they are my "friends". It seems that every class they always find something new to point out about me. For example when the teacher talks about lipids (fat) they all say, "Mira". Or even the fact that I don't have as strong muscles as them.

After lunch and my following two other classes I waited at the back of the school for my uncle to pick me up. I noticed two another girls waiting. They are both new students. I believe their names are Coree and Harley. Such strange names.

My thoughts were interrupted by a small car pulling up. The driver had multiple colors in his hair. I couldn't stop myself from staring. He was perfect.

"Ugg, Mikey's driving." I heard one of them say. Mikey. That's a cute name. I found myself instantly Attracted to him.

The hole school knows Harley is with Luke so Coree and Mikey are probably together. It makes sense. The thought of him with somebody else made my heart hurt. My uncle pulls up and I grabbed my things and got in.

*MIKEY'S POV*

"Who was that?" I asked. I can't get my mind off the girl standing outside the school. "Who?" Harley asked clearly annoyed.

"The girl standing outside with you guys."

"Well she wasn't standing with us and her name is Andie, or Mira. I don't know she goes by both." Coree said turning on the radio. "It's kinda a stupid name."

"I think it's beautiful. It has a cute ring to it."

"Ok lover boy watch the road." Harley said as I sort swerved into the curve.

It's been hours since I last saw her and it's killing me. I want to see her, talk to her but she doesn't even know me. I dont even know her. She probably saw my hair a nearly puked. Crap! I need to get more conditioner. "I'll be back, going to the store. Does anyone need anything.?" I asked when I got downstairs. "Uh, tampons?" Coree asked. "Only because I love you" I said with a smile and walking out. Coree's asked me to get her those mousy things before so I know what to get.

I got to the dollar store and it was absolutely dead. I got in and grab two bottles of conditioner and then headed to the "lady" isle. After I got her stuff I went and picked up a frozen pizza and some chips. "$15.58" the cashier said. I look up as I handed her a twenty.

Our eyes met and I felt my cheeks get hot. I looked down at her name tag to make sure I'm seeing things right, "Mira". It was her. The girl I've been thinking of all day and she has no clue. My travels off as I think about her again. I wonder if she has been thinking about me. I felt my pulse start pounding at the thought of her. I'm sure she can hear it. I slight smile appeared across her face pulling me into a trance only to be broken by her softly saying...

[A/N] #trolling