Chapter 29: "Sick" of Your Games

*LUKE'S POV*

Me and Harley aren't even official. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that she is mine though. This Saturday I plan on taking her out and asking her to be my girlfriend. I hate labeling things but I feel this needs to be done. For the both of us.

Today is Friday and I'm dreading school. The song for my alarm is Alone by sleeping with sirens, I now hate the song. With a passion. I crawled out of my own, lonely bed and went to the bathroom.

I showered and got dressed. Once my hair was just right it was time to go upstairs. I opened my door just as Harley was about to knock. She was dressed in flannel shorts and my nirvana shirt, i really would like that back.

"Are you feeling ok?" I asked her opening the door all the way for her to walk. "No, I think I'm getting extremely sick. I feel terrible, I'm not going to school." She said turning away, she looks awful, cute, but awful.

"Well, I guess I'm staying home too." I said following her to her room kicking off my shoes. "No you can go. I'll be fine. I'm just going to sleep." I didn't want her to be all alone. I know the rest of the band will be home but I don't want them to be bothered by her.

"No. I'm staying. Let me go change. I'll tell Coree and then get you some soup. Is that okay?" "That sounds great, you really don't have to, I'll be fine alone." It made me cringe at the thought of her being alone. "Now, why would I ever want gir...." I stopped myself. "You to be alone all day while your sick?" "Fine." Is all she said before I she crawled back into bed and I went and changed.

After telling Coree and the rest of the band that she isn't feeling well, they all agreed to be quite. Coree took Harley's car to school. Michael was out cold on the living room floor. The girl with the dark hair was asleep on the couch.

--------

Harley didn't eat much of her chicken and noodle soup. She feel asleep a few hours ago. I've just kept quite and watched her. She look so peaceful. I planted a kiss on cheek, and then her forehead. To my mistake I woke her up.

"Ooh, sorry" I felt terrible but that all went away as she smiled. She lifted her head from my chest and kissed my cheek. "I'm not trying to get you sick, I just miss your touch." I probably looked like a complete dork when she said that because a smile appeared on my face instantly.

"Aw really? What you weren't just dreaming about me? A little rude I think." I said jokingly and pushing her hair out of her face. "Nope. I dream about everything but you" she could barely talk she was laughing so hard. "Feeling better I see." "Yea, I think I was just tired."

I've been waiting to put off the "date" question but right now seems like a good time. "So, you and me tomorrow. I'll pick you up at your bedroom door. Be ready by 7." I mostly demanded this. "Wow, Mr.Luke Hemmings, are you asking me out on a date?" She sarcastically said moving on top of me. She had one leg on either side of me and our hands were intertwined.

"Depends. Is that a yes?"

"Well. I think I have plans with the people in my dreams." She giggle more before I pushed her off of me so I was on top of her. She let of a scream as I surprise pinned her down. "Oh, look at luke being all tough." She teased raising her head inches away from mine. "Shh. What's your answer?" "Hmmm, I could think better without someone on top of me." I released her hands and she sat herself up against the headboard. I took the opportunity then to kiss her.

My lips crashed against hers. I grabbed her waist with one hand and cupped her face with the other. I felt her relax. Her mouth opened. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip before entering. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

Minutes later we pulled apart. "Yes" she said catching her breathe. "To what" I asked. "Your date." "Oh, yea I forgot. So tomorrow at 7 be ready. I won't be late." I tried to say too serious. "Tomorrow at 7. See you then Mr. Hemmings." She said saluting me. She is feeling way better than she did this morning.