Chapter 34: Pain

*MICHAEL'S POV*

"but why was Harry there? Did he say or what?" I asked

"he said he saw Harley and I and decided to follow us." Luke said as he carried Harley to her room.

"kinda sketchy." I said but I'm sure he didn't hear.

He called me on his way home. I was playing GTAV with Mira. That girl can kick butt. It made me sad when she decided to leave. She said it would be weird being there after all of that happened. I didn't argue because if we fight and she leaves, I'm afraid she won't come back.

There was a knock on the door. "uh, hi?" I some what questioned. Before me stood the managers from Modest. "You guys have not been answering our phone calls. We are having you leave early. You need to rally up your mates and your belongings. Plane leaves at 5AM. We will send cars to pick you up. Here's a few plane tickets. Stay safe and see you in the morning." I grabbed the tickets from the man and went inside.

"HEY GUYS GET DOWN HERE." What about Mira? I can't leave her. I guess I'll call her and force her to come. I would feel so lonely without her. What if she gets mad? What do I do then?

"What do you want Mike?" CALUM asked. "uh modest was just over. We are leaving in the morning. you need to pack."

*COREE'S POV*

"You're coming with us, so pack." Ashton commanded as he walked into my room.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I'm going to miss the comfort of my "home". It hasn't been so bad, well besides the kid napping. "pack your cute underwear!" I hear Ashton shout from his room. "YEA THE LEOPARD LACE ONES!" Uh, wtf how does CALUM know I have leopard underwear? "IM NOT EVEN GOING TO QUESTION THAT!"

*LUKE'S POV*

I hate having to wake her up; She just went to sleep. I already finished my packing. "Harley? You need to get up." I shook her shoulder. "What why?" She didn't even open her eyes. I hate this.

"Our plane is leaving in 3 hours and you have to pack. You have like an hour." Realizing this I start to panic. I'm so nervous. "ok have a safe flight. I'll miss you." Is she really doing this? "Oh no you don't." I roll her over and then reach across to turn on a light. "Get your ass up I'm not leaving without you."

"Then stay and cuddle." I'm serious half tempted to stay with her forever and cuddle. Sleepy Harley is my favorite. Her hair is tied up in some messy bun and she looks so tired and relaxed. Well more relaxed than earlier. "Wait! Did you say we are leaving?" Panic is clear in her voice as she sits up and grabs her glasses.

"Yea. In about an hour. I'll help you."

"Fuck! I don't know where to start!" She jumps out of bed and over to her dresser. She starts throwing clothes everywhere. This is going to be interesting. "NO! Don't touch that. That's my FAVORITE pair of jeans."

"They are just black jeans." I'm so confused. "But Luke, you don't understand. THEY ARE MY FAVORITE PAIR!" Oh wow! I should have left her sleeping. She was definitely much more peaceful.

[A/N] ok so wattpad has been gay and its taken me forever to write. My phones keyboard keeps disappearing after every letter and then taking 10 minutes to pop back up before doing it again. Like ugh it pissed me off. And I feel bad BC this chapter is a filler chapter and it taken forever and is shit but

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE BC goals! ALSO THANKS FOR 3k!