Chapter 36: What's Wrong?

*MICHAEL'S POV*

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Harley.

What's wrong?

I contemplated  actually responding from embarrassment, but realize she's lived with me and deserved to know. I quickly typed my response.

Mira didn't want to come on tour with me

I sent the text putting my phone in my pocket. Seconds later I heard her phone ding signaling my message was sent.

She looked up at me and sent me disappointed eyes. I shrugged and fell deeper into the chair and looked out the window.

My phone went off quickly and I opened the message.

That doesn't seem right, she told me she wanted to go?

I grumbled at the screen and threw my phone to the backseat and played against the window.  I decided to try forgetting what happened by falling asleep.

...

"Mike, wake up we're at the airport. We need to get to the plane," Calum said shaking me.

I opened the car door and jumped out. I went to the trunk and pulled my suitcase from the large pile. I sighed walking into the building.

After everyone got their boarding pass we sat in the waiting room to board.

Why didn't Mira want to come with me? The thought keeps running through my mind. I enjoyed her company, and I thought she enjoyed mine.

"Flight 168 boarding now," I heard over the intercom. I sigh and stand up walking to the gates.

"Michael wait!" I hear just as I hand my ticket to the lady smiling. (Not like she wanted to be there, a bitch smile.) I turned around looking for the person calling my name and I see, Mira?

"Mira!" I yelled grabbing my ticket from the lady and running to her. "I thought you didn't like me, and wanted to stay home?"

"Stay in this hell hole without you? Never, I just wanted to surprise you," she smiled rocking back and forth on her feet.

"What a shitty surprise," I mumbled pulling her into a hug.

"Let's get on the plane babe," Mira said grabbing my hand and walking towards the gate.

...

"See, I told you she didn't hate you." Luke whispered to me as he took a bite of his sandwich. 

"I realize this now." I say. I feel myself growing more tired and let myself drift to sleep. 

*HARLEY'S POV* 

"I'm glad you showed up," I say to Mira. "Michael was really upset about it." 

"I figured he would be. He sent me a ton of messages. I just like to freak him out. This shows me he really cares." She says with a smile. 

"Well, I'm happy you guys are happy!" I say with a giggle. 

Luke makes his way back from talking to Michael and takes his seat next to me. He genetly kisses my cheek before saying "We still have a few hours left, get some sleep babe." 

"You need sleep too, big things are about to happen for you guys." I say leaning into him. 

"True. I'm so excited! Ashton said he checked twitter earlier and there are fans at the airport! This has never happened before! Everything is about to change..." Luke says, clearly excited, but also nervous. 

I repeat the words to myself, "Everything is about to change... Everything is about to change... I hope I am ready.