Chapter 7: Teasing is great till...

*Harley's POV*

I was woken up by a kiss on the cheek. I slowly open my eyes. I look up to see Luke gazing at me in awe. I smile at him as he says, "Good Morning." "What time is it?" I asked with a smile because I came to the realization I was intermingled with his body. It was like we were one. "I'm not sure, my phones been dead." "Oh mine shouldn't be," I pause as my brain stumbles to find where my phone is at. "Ah mines in my jean pockets," now where are my jeans? "I think there on the side of the bed." Luke said like he could read my mind.

I roll over, then roll over on top of him straddling him. I look down but a second and continue rolling with a slight grin on my face. I reach over the bed and grab my phone. I sit up on the other side of the bed against the backboard. I scroll through my notifications not even looking at the time. I had a few texts. Most from twitter. And one from Coree that read, "just left with the rest of the boys. Went to explore the city." She sent this 15 minutes ago. That's when I looked at the time, it was 2:30ish.

"I'm sure your hungry, what time is it?" Luke asked. "Oh right, it's about 2:30." I said. I wonder what's to eat. I looked at him, "race you to the kitchen!" I said with a competitive smirk.

We darted threw the door. I being awesome ran up the stairs. I was winning until like grabbed my waist when I was running up the stairs. He grabbed around my waist tickling and pulling me back. I jump and kick a little. Then we stopped, all was calm. I turn around with his arms still wrapped around my waist. We met eye to eye. It was like in the movies. We gazed into to each other's eyes. Reading them. Until he leaned in for a kiss. I leaned away. I wiggle out of his arms and ran to the kitchen saying, " I win!"

He stood there on the stairs with the look of disappointed and lust. He took the walk of shame up to the stairs. I just smiled as I sat on the bar stool. I walked over to the fridge and opened it. I then felt Luke's hands. He twirled me around and with that, closing the door. He pushed me up against the fridge and kissed me passionately.

We ignored the front door opening and closing. It was like I was in a trance.

"I hope we aren't interrupting anything." Ashton said.

We pulled apart with a startle. "What? Um no." Luke said. They all looked at us. Like we were doing something wrong.

"Why don't you guys go downstairs, put some clothes on, and then come back up. We bought 3 party taco boxes from Taco Bell." Coree said.

CRAP! We both had no pants on. How did I not realize that. That's so embarrassing!

We walked downstairs. We got to his room. When he said shyly, "I usually don't do that kind of thing," looking at the ground, "you know." I walked over to him. Lifted up his chin and reached up on my tippy toes and kissed him. We kissed for what seemed like decades. We pulled apart when Michael yelled for us. "I should probably go put pants on." I said. " yeah, me too." I walked out of the room. I felt Luke's eyes watching as I left.

I put on sweats and threw my hair into a messy bun. Still wearing Luke's shirt. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I shouted. It was Luke. He had put on sweats and a cute beanie. We walked up stairs and sat down at the island. They all just looked at us like we were wearing bells and passing out airplanes. "What!?" I finally asked. "Nothing." They all said at the same time.

"I'm going upstairs to play a video game anyone want to come?" Michael asked.

"Heck yeah!" I thought. But I looked at Coree and she kinda glared at me.

"I'm probably going to go shower or something." I said.

"I'm not good at video games." Coree said.

"Oh well I guess it's just us boys." Calum said.

They all looked at each other then took off up the stairs. Luke grabbed the tacos. We caught eye and I just smiled.

"Ok Rae, what happened?" Coree asked with her gossip lean and grin and happy voice. Damn that girl is crazy. "Nothing I swear. We just slept in the same bed. I swear. That's it!" I said with a little refusal and tiredness in my voice. She looked at me giving the eye and continued with her theory.