Chapter 30: Kinky Couches

*MIRA'S POV*

I wasn't sure where I was when I woke up but it call became clear when I saw Michael fast asleep on the ground next to me. Last night was, fun. Instead of band practice, me and Mikey went to a movie. We saw the amazing Spider-Man. Afterwards we walked around the city.

"Good morning." Uh, I think that's calum. He is the Asian one right? "Calum right?" I questioned. "Yep." There was a slight pause before he asked, "bagel? We have cream cheese!" "Hmmmm? yes!" I excitedly said getting off the couch making sure not to step on Michael.

After I ate Michael was still fast asleep. I decided to take it upon myself and go shower. I put on my same underwear because I obviously didn't plan on staying the night. I also put on one of Michael's shirt because I didn't have an extra one and borrowed a pair of shorts from Coree.

When I returned downstairs I only found Michael. It looked like everyone else had left. "Oh, I thought you left." He said worried. "What, no. I'm right here." I said walking over to him and putting my hand on his. I meant that in more than one way.

Last night we talked about more things that I could ever imagine. Michael told me how his mom and dad just left him one day. He was 14. He woke up and everything of theirs and most of his stuff was gone. He told me about the note they left. How it said they didn't love him and just wanted to leave.

His two shit parents left him with $300 and nothing else. He told me how the police came and took the house when he was at school. He came "home" and the house was surrounded by policemen and taped off. He didn't dare to try to sneak in.

He lived his life alone for a year before meeting Luke. His parents let him live with them and took him in as another son. They signed him up for schooling. When he was 17 he dropped out of school. They met Ashton, and calum. That's when their band started.

"Thanks. You had me worried." He said with a warming smile. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "I already ate and showered." "Uh, well I'm pretty hungry. I could go for some down under food" he said with a kinky smirk. "Oh my goodness! You are awful." I couldn't hold back my laugh. "So is that a yes? I didn't hear a no!" With that we darted upstairs.