PlayRoom Planning

[[Hey. Why not? Wait for the kids. Next part will be a surprise that popped out of your __________. I asked my parents for how they searched for my stuff. And I have vague memories of how my playroom looked like, so yeah! Hope You Enjoy!!]]

Don't worry. Not this part.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Twins. Was what the doctor had said during your checkup. No other problems, just remember to go visit the doctor again, each month, to ensure that you and your little twins would be fine and healthy.

"What about this?"

You glanced at it and shook your head. "No." And that's when you noticed, Oikawa had very bad taste in furniture.

After a whole day of looking for the mattresses and such, you decided that it wasn't going to work out and it was best if the little kids slept with the both of you. The mother side of a woman was taking over. You then dragged your love to the play place.

Looking at the little dolls and bears reminded you of a little kid's grin. You didn't know the genders of the little pair in your womb , so of course, you weren't gonna pick the color but you didn't really mind. Oikawa did.

Play room for your kids was important. You chose a huge teddy bear, some floor alphabet mats and shapes. Two little skateboards for the future kids, be them girl or boy. But you had to keep it safe so the little ones wouldn't slip and fall.

"Hey..." Oikawa hugged you from behind and sighed.

"What is it?" You chimed. Your mood surprisingly rather calm and happy. Oikawa didn't seem happy, "(F/N)... Look... Come on. You've been so caught up in this."

"Cause as a mother-"

"As a husband. I want my wife to stop shopping. It's been over 4 hours already."

"As a father, you should hold responsibility."

"As a father, I want to be a friend to my sons. Or daughters. We'll have fun, share secrets. Not go shopping for their toys."

"Stop complaining."

Oikawa pouted.

You smiled rather pitifully, knowing that he wasn't the type to go shopping for something that won't happen or appear until a few months. "Alright alright. But let's just check this one out, okay?"

"Fine..." He groaned.

You placed a kiss on his lips, "thanks love."

He smiled.

Looking at you, so lively, finally, after some peaceful times, Oikawa felt his heart flutter. He had been ready for this, for all this. Ready to hold a family. Prepare the future.

Holding the bags of stuff in his hands that consisted of little bears and and huge ones, mats, a kidsafe table, chair, and other stuff. It was probably time to start keeping everything and then prepare the room for the little pair.

Oikawa left everything next to the couch in the living room and prepared for bed as it was really late. You stacked and placed everything neatly in the room that would soon be your kid's play room, but for now was the storage. All in one corner. It would take months to clean that shit up but well, all worth it. You'll repaint it, decorate it, place a board for stickers.

"C'mon. Stop staring at the room and come to bed."

Oikawa climbed into bed and gestured for you, who had changed and bathed and prepared for bed.

"I worry... You know?"

You climbed into bed and snuggled into his embrace, "what do you mean?"

"Well," Oikawa started, "you've been caring about the kids that would pop out in, what? 7 more months? More than me who is here, right here, right now."

You chuckled. "Jealous of your sperm?"

"Shut up..."

"Love you too~"

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Let me just describe the kids room I recall from pictures (I don't remember anything from young till 4 except for 2 happenings).

It was a room filled with the alphabets mat, polystyrene, colourful. I was 1-1 and a half then. And outside my playroom was a board where my Disney stickers, all of my favourites, taped, pinned, tacked there etc. I loved that room. No room could and would give me happiness more than that room. But the board was my lover.

I had to move after 2 years from there, a quiet place, with trees everywhere, to my grandparents', really noisy and loud place that I didn't really like except for papers I got to use for my hideous drawings and the television I had my eyes glued to. I even watched Bollywood movies. I'm serious. I had no idea what the heck it was saying.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this part. I'm gonna skip to the 4th month~Thanks For Reading!]]