Off we go!

[[Let's just say, I just want to finish this up, not in a rush though! I've already planned this for a long time, and I thought it was time. To finally bring this to an end. It's not the last yet of course, but it's closing in. I'm listening to PotC while typing- It's been a long time, and I thought it was ughh idk what Im talking about but you get what I mean. I miss writing. A lot. So, here I am, with my shit grammar and my limited vocabulary, doing my best! 
Also, if you notice, nothing's gonna be surprising because I want it to end smoothly. No drama, no trauma. No twists and turns, just straightforward answers. So, Hope You Enjoy!]]

Started: 28/4/2017, 10.47pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  To the hospital.

  It wasn't surprising really. 

  Now, you might think, weren't they healthy in the previous part???? How many years have passed??

  I don't know, but it's late now and you both are in your 80s', and that's not exactly young, really.

  On the bed you laid, wondering how 70 years had passed, with your one and only Oikawa Tooru. 70 years' a long time, that you never expected. 2 sons, a daughter, 2 of them gay, one of them gay with a son. Did it run in the blood? You didn't know. But you got to watch your grandson grow. To watch him stumble and grow. You never understood why elderlies could actually love kids but now you knew. With experience, it wasn't difficult.

  They just needed proper guidance. It wasn't a surprise when they cried. It was normal. No matter how naughty they would grow to be, they would still turn out alright. And Satoshi was the living proof of that.

  From the door came a frail knock and in came Tooru. There was a smile on his face, seemingly glad that he could see his beloved again after a night of loneliness.

  The both of you had moved out of that family house a year after Yumi moved out to live with her partner. You adopted a puppy from the shelter, got a backyard, in a place where it was secluded from most vehicles and busy city.

  It was just the three of you afterall. You, Tooru, and Kin-chan, your dog with pretty fur. You guys didn't need a lot of space. Just a living room, your room, the kitchen, the dining room and an extra guest room. It wasn't expensive and since your children were also sending you money to get by, along with fees from the government, nothing was difficult.

  Yumi would come by once at least every two weeks to clean up, seeing how old her parents were. You would tell her not to, but she'd insist. Yumi was the sweetest child. Shun would come by with his son, and also his current partner, the guy who used to like Satoshi. It was a twist really. You and Tooru were really surprised when Shun came home with this guy and announced that they were dating.

  A lot had happened and a lot would happen. But those lots would be limited to you, now that you were in the sick bed. The bed was pretty sick though. Tooru had it decorated with stickers of your favourite bands, favourite groups, idols, and a few cats. Yes. He bought cat stickers and stuck them to your bed. He was caught by a nurse once, but the nurse let him go, seeing how sweet the man was for doing it for his wife. But you knew that he was only putting it there so he could admire it whenever he came over. You didn't mind though, since they were your favourite too.

  Anyways, with apples in his hands, he entered the room like a waddling duck. You guys weren't young anymore, like I said. And there were clear wrinkles and white streaks that coloured his hair. It wasn't like he shrank. His back slouched a little, and he walked slower than he could before, but his smile was still as beautiful. And really, that's all that mattered.

  "How's Kin-chan?"

  "He misses you," Tooru hummed with his sweetly soft voice.

  "Of course he does."

  "I miss you," Tooru said.

  You smiled. "I miss you too."

  And the day passed normally, with the both of you strolling in the park place that the hospital provided cause healthy strolls. It healthy!

  Anyways.

  Tooru had been visiting a lot more frequently. He even stayed with you once. Barely a month of staying in the hospital, and you've already hated the food. Or maybe you liked it. You weren't sure. You and the cafeteria were in a love-hate relationship.

  Aside from the food, everything wasn't progressing too badly. Until the doctor came in one day.

Xxxxxxxx

[[ to be continued!!

  御待たせしました!Okay so- I'm stopping and ending it here for now. But there'll be a continuation soon!!!! >□<) Even I'm looking forward to it!

ALSO! I just started watching NCIS Los Angeles and I'm in love ♡

Thanks for staying so long with this series tho- ;w; ♡♡

Thanks For Reading!]]