Memories

[[This has been planned since halfway through and it's late so I'll only write the title to remind myself of what it is. Also the fact that my birthday is closing in but I'm not too excited... I miss that one person... who would wish me a happy birthday... I need an Oikawa Tooru ♡

I am freaking excited and am thinking that I shouldn't stay up till 2 fucking AM to do shit. Good job me. "I have to stop procrastinating!" I say as I hop on a bus and travel to the rest of the world just to avoid daily responsibilities and homework and also updating because I'm a lazy piece of fuck /FRUSTRATED GROAN AND SCREAM/

............

Hope You Enjoy tho ♡]]

Started: 2.41am, 6/12/2016

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Being one year close to 50 wasn't too bad. You didn't feel old, but you were old and that statement itself was contradictory. Even so, 50 wasn't too bad.

  You sat on the couch, the remote by your side as your eyes were glued on the television. You were replaying vidoes of when Tooru bought that damn video camera when you were still going out. On every date you both went on, he just had to bring it to film little little parts of the date that he thought would be nice to film. Most of the time the camera was facing him though.

  Memories flooded into your mind, reminding your older self of evrry little detail from the past.

  With Yumi almost graduating Junior High, and Satoshi leaving the house to stay with his boyfriend, not to mention Shun being sweet and staying for a year or two before moving out with who knows who, you felt like it was the right time to go through all the videos you'd taken (or more like, Oikawa had taken) to remind yourself of whatever that had happened for the past 20 to 30 years or so. Whoo boy, time sure flies.

  Oikawa had returned home after a while, and when he noticed you watching and smiling at the television screen that projected his face and also yours, he plopped next to you, putting an arm around your shoulder as you leaned against him.

  The living room was filled with only the voices and background noises from the video.

  Oikawa couldn't help but crack a smile at his own face taking up more than half of the screen even though his past self was supposingly capturing the scenery. Well, what could he say? His face was the scenery. At the thought, a smug smile painted his lips.

  You chuckled when you heard your own voice in the background, telling Tooru to stop showing his "damn good ass looking face" and actually take pictures. It was your first trip together afterall, to another region that is.

  You remember your age, the happy moments, the moment you both argued a bit over a matter you didn't even remember what about and all the details that you didn't think was important.

  The videos had definitely freshen your memories.

  The screen turned black and you heard a familiar gurgle, and a cry.

  You smiled, cuddling closer to Tooru as the screen showed the two beautiful babies who grew up to be gay and... well... probably also gay. Though they also grew up to be almost perfect, having their own flaws, but also their own unique personality and talent. You would never have thought how difficult it was taking care of those two.

  The two were gurgling, reaching out to the camera as a grin seemed to grace their baby lips. Oh!!!!! So adorable!

  It was nostalgic, and also, kind of sad. To think that Satoshi and Shun was moving out, even Yumi! How lonely the house would be.