The 5th Month

[[Yeah. My mum actually read my story-- and if ya remember that childhood friend of yours, Hanabi? He'll be appearing soon. He's like, my favourite OC. The other one was a bitch. But I'm bringing her back as a married, mature woman. Hope You Enjoy!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Boys. A pair of twins. Listening to the gentle heartbeat, feeling their little feet kicking, it was somewhat comforting, knowing that they were alive and literally kicking, it was comforting.

  You had a small fear, that they could be weak, mentally disabled, physically disabled, but, you didn't mind. They were your kids and you weren't going to give them up for something like that.

  Oikawa liked to put his head on your tummy, his ear against it, listening, amazed, feeling the kicks. And you could only smile at his anticipation that reminded you of his childish side.

  You visited your parents. At least, you wanted to, but your parents immediately disagreed and said that they'd be visiting you instead, asking you not to move around too much as it might hurt the child or even you. Not a risk should be taken.

  Oikawa had also stopped you from going anywhere. Grocery? Leave that to him. Shopping? He'll get it. Sanitary pads? Well, he's almost gotten the hang of it. Staying at home was pretty boring, but for your child, you'd do it. You would sometimes play some classical, but you were not so fond of it, still, you liked the gentle music that rang in your ears, hoping your sons would be able to hear it as well.

  Oikawa came back on the particular day, his expression down and oh, his soul so weary. Hey, hey, I'm doing this winking thing but you can't see, song reference here~ but back to what happened.

  He wasn't looking too well and something was definitely troubling him.

  You stood up, slowly, as suggested from your parents and walked towards him. Seeing this, Oikawa quickly gestured for you to sit down and placed you on the couch. You were really done with so many cares, I mean, it wasn't like you couldn't move by yourself. You weren't so bloated that you couldn't stand.

  "What's wrong?"

  You asked almost immediately once the both of you sat down. "I was thinking..."

  "Hmm?"

  "If our kids turned out to be gay..."

  You laughed. Almost. Since you could see how concerned the other was.

  "Don't laugh. I'm serious." Oikawa pouted.
  "Well, I'd still love them, honestly."

  "Yes. But..."

  "Society?"

  Oikawa nodded silently.

  "Our support will be with them."

  "I hope so..."

  "It will. I'll support them and if you won't, I'll do it myself but don't add problems."

  "I'll support them next to you! Told you I was going to be a responsible parent."

  "Well..."