Junior High School

[[Alrighty- Shun and Satoshi are going to junior high-they grow up so fast~ ;w; really really fast~~Hope You Enjoy~]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Alright, boys. Be nice. Don't fight. And please please pleeeaaasse don't play pranks on the teachers. Okay?" You begged them, fixing their uniforms before seeing them off.

"Well..." Satoshi averted his gaze with the smile you knew well, as Shun nodded a bit, looking rather disappointed.

"Oh my gosh..." You mumbled, "Tooru, can you tell them please?"

"Well..." He was disappointed and with the little smile... Oh gosh, they really take after their father, as your daughter was your splitting image. You sighed, "fine. Only on Wednesday, and Friday are you allowed to have a bit of fun." They grinned. "Only a bit."

They nodded and promised, then ran out to call shotgun. You sighed and Oikawa chuckled, "relax. Let them have some fun, Kay?" He said when you fixed his tie.

"I know... I know... But it's their first day and everything is so different in Junior High.. They grow up so fast... I feel old..." You mumbled. Oikawa placed a kiss on your lips, "but you never grow old." You pursed your lips, smiling, "you really flatter me..."

"You deserve to be flattered, my love." Oikawa smirked.

Ah... If Satoshi had that smirk... Oh gosh. Playboy alert. "Alright alright, go drive the kids to school." You sighed, again, but this time with a smile.

He pecked your cheek and left.

You watched with your arms crossed in front of your chest and leaned against the door. "Mama, can we go? I'll be late."

"Oh, sorry dear. Let's go then." Yumi grinned that adorable grin of hers and held your hand as you walked her to her school.

You arrived home soon enough. Thinking about the kids. Satoshi and Shun had their father's eyes. Satoshi had his father's smile, grin, laugh, smirk even! Shun had your kind smile, beautiful laugh, grin, an impossible smirk, literally impossible, he cannot smirk. It's adorable how much he tries but he fails-- Oh gosh...

A normal usual day and you went through it with chores. Though lazing around didn't sound so bad, you continued searching for part time jobs. You heard Satoshi almost immediately from your room, "I'm home!"

And followed by the little voice from Shun, where you were very sure they had a great day, "I'm home." Shun chimed.

You shut your laptop and greeted them , making sure they took off their shoes, "Welcome back! Satoshi, shoes, off!"

Satoshi kind of did a hair flip and said, "Too fabulous for that shit." but he did anyways, "I'm going to my room first!"

You chuckled as Shun placed his shoes on the shoe rack, with a little invisible smile on his face. Seeing this, you chuckled, patting his back, "Something good happened today?" The boy looked at you, his brown eyes sparkling even though his lips weren't in a smile, "Why would you think so?"

"Mother's intuition. You can tell me about it later, but for now, go bathe and throw those books aside. You need rest."

Shun grinned, thankful for having an understanding mother like you. He's heard about other parents, like how they would pressure their kids to do better and stuff but you and Oikawa would just be like, "oh, you failed your exam? That's not so good... But oh well, let's watch Spongebob! That'll make you feel better." And it always did make the boys feel better and somehow, since the time they failed their exams from before, they improved drastically and that's how they BOTH got scholarships. It made things easier for you both.

Shun also made his way to his room. You started with dinner that moment. Oikawa was gonna be back with Yumi soon, and you called that their bonding time. Just when you were half done, you heard the television and footsteps down the wooden stairs. Satoshi was lazing around again and even though it's been 2 years, his routine never seemed to change.

As for Shun, he'd enter the kitchen and help you with making the dinner, "Special occasion today?" He asked, where you answered with a nod. "Well, you both seem to be enjoying school already. It's something to celebrate!" With that, Shun smiled.

Oikawa came home a little after, and with a peck on the lips, you greeted him. The twins "eww"ed and started laughing. Oikawa threw his bag at them and tackled them. Dangerous, but Oikawa was careful, somehow. Yumi kicked her shoes off and pounced onto her brothers and father, and the 4 huddled together, laughing.

You just stood there, leaning against the wall, watching them, with a small smile on your face that showed amusement and relief. Which you really were. You really didn't expect for such a family and this wasn't a bad thing. It was nice. It was, comforting and you loved it. What was there not to love?

Oikawa saw you standing there and held out his hand, awkwardly lying on the floor with his sons and daughter either on him or next to him, wheezing and laughing. Your husband gave you his hand and you sighed and took it, letting him pull you in for a sweet kiss.

Another series of, "ewwwwwwwwwwww" rang in the house.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Oh gosh. I feel as if my writing style's changing and warping- I gotta go back to clueless airhead-- I'm bummed out- OKAY BACK TO FLUFF-- I'm focusing too much on the family. Alright, Anniversary next, finally some alone time~! Thanks For Reading~]]