Twins

[[SCRWW GIVING BIRTH. I wanted to write a part about that but well, I never got around to doing research. Anyways, I really like how one person can change what you feel and how that person can make you so happy. This person ignored me, I got really, well, down, but I decided to call this other person I haven't spoken to for 13 days (yes I was counting) and he really made my day. I'm really glad. Hope You Enjoy~~]]

Btw- I'm sorry but I'll be naming them-cause well, it's gonna be very very VERY troublesome for me if I don't since they'll be around for quite sometime. And I'm planning to write a little sidestory about the lives of the kids, starting at 13, mkay?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Straddling the two beauties in your arms, you smiled. The pain was completely worth it and to see the twins gurgling like the babies they are, it was more than worth it. They looked the same but don't all of them? They were 12 minutes apart, the older one in your right and the younger one in your left.

The younger one reached out to touch you and you leaned down a little to let him. "What's wrong, Satoshi?" You hummed. He let out a little gurgle as his little fingers reached for your face.

Oikawa opened the door to the room and sat next to you, well, he tried to. But he wasn't one with kids. When you asked him to carry the younger one, he held Satoshi far from his body, as if he was holding a dangerous object that would attack him if too close, but it was also fragile. It was hilarious, weird and completely dangerous so he made you make him promise that he would never carry the kids till they can walk.

Oikawa exaggerated that and decided to not go close to them either. "(F/N)... Please put them down..."

"Aww... Why? They're so adorable?"

"They're devious little monsters that may be planning to harm us and take over the world."

"Tooru, what the heck? That's not what a normal baby should be thinking." You frowned.

Oikawa just shrugged, "I used to think that."

You sighed, but seeing how your second son had already drifted off to sleep, you gently placed them in the cot next to your bed. It was nice to see them together, really nice. Oikawa climbed into bed with a yawn. "Let's go to sleep, (F/N). They'll be fine... I swear you're gonna just sit there forever to watch them grow."

You lightly punched him in the arm and chuckled, "I would."

Oikawa smiled as you cuddled and snuggled into his arms, "I'm really glad I met you."

"Love you too, dumbass."

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[This was short. Btw, If you know/ read Skulduggery Pleasant, Valkyrie's dad is the most hilarious dad ever. And I'm serious here. Like, he can and WILL make Dad jokes forever and I see Oikawa as that kind of dad. Responsible but laid back and easy going. If I ever get married, he's the kind of guy I'm looking for. Someone that can ease me. THANKS FOR READING~~]]