Happy Birthday Tooru~~!!!

[[AS WE ALL KNOW. TODAY IS OIKAWA TOORU'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! X3 Tbh- This is the first time I've loved a character like this bae omg- ANYWAYS. WE HAD OUR FIELD TRIP AND EXAMS ARE COMING SOON. I NEED TO DO BIOLOGY. OUR BIO TEACHER HATES US PROBS YEAH. ANYWAYS!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!]]

Started: 20/7/2016, 6.07pm

[[I know- I'm late. A week late. I'm sorry. I was really excited about it though- even snapchatted. XD Anyways. I know I haven't been updating my stories lately and tbh, I'm really sorry about that. I've been very busy with school work cause lately, I've decided to finally take things seriously. Hell, I've even been thinking of forgetting about my crush and focus on my studies, that's how serious I am. 

But, more importantly, when the holidays arrive, I'll make sure to finish all my assignments, homework at the start of the week and make//set time for me to update and write. I do miss fantasizing. 

I'll still record ideas in my head and hopefully, I haven't gone rusty from not writing- Hope You Enjoy~!]]

Updated: 27/7/2016, 8.51pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  His birthday this year was just like any other birthdays on any other years. But you decided to make this particular year special since it was his 48th birthday~ It's a special number, cause he's one year older.

  Yay!

  You made sure that you timed everything right. The twins were to be home by 5pm, and the youngest should be only a slight bit late. 

  You spent the whole time since you arrived home to decorate the place, prepare the cake, the markers and pens for certain reasons. You were excited. Very excited. You remembered the first time you two celebrated his birthday together. It was a simple birthday that passed.

  You remembered that day exactly. How you felt, what happened, what you two ate and what you two did. It was the sweetest things that he made you feel. You'd bought him a shirt, that might have been a size too big for him, since you didn't ask his size. You were nervous too, though it was the kind where butterflies were in your stomach, so when he unlocked the door to his place in the evening after a nice little date and invited you in, you tripped over the little step that you should've took. And he caught you just in time. 

  Still holding you in his arms, he started laughing, the kind of laugh that made one feel embarrassed, but because it was Oikawa, it also made you feel light and kind of happy. 

  "What was that?! That was so-" Oikawa wheezed, still trying to recover from his laugh, "Ah, geez... (F/N)-chan, you're so cute~"

  "Don't tease me- I just tripped over air!"

  The both of you laughed and you immediately relaxed. That's just how amazing he was... He is. It was quite long since the both of you started dating and he'd already made you fall head over heels for him and it was the fluffiest you've ever felt. 

  He was a playboy, a probably good-for-nothing, but he was... Someone who kept you safe and appreciated you. You felt grateful for that.

  You remembered stepping into his room that was surprisingly clean, which he later confessed that he cleaned it with the thought of bringing you over, and how when the both of you talked, you started thinking that it was all going to end soon even though you've been going steady, the fear was there. How in a few weeks, or maybe, hopefully, a few months, he'd dump you and go for another prettier girl, and he'd just toss you aside. But yet, he never did. He kept you by his side for the rest of the years to live, making sure you were the gold to his... I don't know... The gold to his, Everything.