Satoshi, What The Heck?

[[Heeeyy~ I've started on Satoshi's love story~ And his lover is, /drumroll/ Just guess-- Hope you'll check that out. I don't have a cover for that, so feel free send in your art~! How do you imagine Oikawa Satoshi, the lively adorable one~? Check his lover out too~ Thanks~! And Hope You Enjoy this part~!]]

Started: 5/7/2015, 11.48 am

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Oh gosh... They were finally 16... High School. And you had finally found a part time job that ended at the same time with Oikawa's and it wasn't too far away from him neither. It started when Yumi's class ended and since Satoshi and his brother would be home soon, you didn't have to worry. 

  "We're back!" Yumi greeted you as usual and seeing how lively she was really comforted you. Good, nothing wrong with the youngest. Shun was smiling, in a good mood too. Okay, confirmation, "Good day in school, Shun?" 

  "Yep. I'll tell you about it later!"

  Alright, not a problem.

  Satoshi?

  Okay, something was definitely off. He never watched the news. You walked over and placed a kiss your son's forehead,"Want to talk about it later?" Which he shook his head in reply. Shun gestured for you to come over and you did. They were really tall but Satoshi was still a centimeter lacking from Shun's height. Shun bent over and whispered, "He'll talk about it later... He said." 

  You nodded, understandingly and gestured for Oikawa to go bathe. The house was silent.

  The 5 of you sat at the table, munching on your food, silently, that was until Shun nudged Satoshi to speak up, "Mum, dad... I'm... I'm..."

  You looked at him and Oikawa did as well.

  "I'm kind of... Well, gay...?"

  Oikawa almost choked on his food while you stayed calm even though you were panicking and a quarter of your fujoshi side was rioting.

  "Okay, honey, will you explain?"

  "I'm attracted to men, mum."

  You sighed and Satoshi's shoulders sagged. But soon enough, you stood up and walked over to him, then gave him a huge bear hug, "So, have you found anyone who caught your attention yet?"

  "No..."

  "What about that Shuuji guy? He looks like a cool dude."

  "N-No! Mum! He's not my type!"

  "Awww, c'mon! I would want him as a son-in-law!"

  Shun laughed while Satoshi looked really flustered. "That Shuuji guy? Heck no!" Oikawa rejected immediately, "I'd rather someone who he can rely on! Like... Iwa! Iwa's son is pretty cool!"

  "Dad!" 

  Yumi was the only one confused and she tugged on your shirt, "Mum, what's gay?"

  "Your brother's gay~"

  "Oh! D-Does gay mean nice? Cause second brother's really nice!"

  "Gay means happy and I'm pretty sure your brother's gonna live a gay life." Oikawa punned, and gave Satoshi a wink.

  Omg... 

  Satoshi was in tears now, honestly, he didn't think that his parents would be supportive about it. You heard Shun whisper to Satoshi, "Told you they wouldn't hate you." Where Satoshi only lightly hit Shun's shoulder and Shun chuckled, patting his head. Oikawa paused at what he was doing and so did the entire family. Satoshi was clinging on his brother's shirt, muffling his sobs as the tears wet Shun's shirt. And between muffled sobbings, all of you could hear, "I... I love... I love you guys..."

  Tears wet the corners of your eyes and Yumi had already started bawling her eyes out, calling out her brother's name. Oikawa had a little charming smile filled with comfort that he was about to give his son. Shun was burying his face in his brother's hair, comforting him with his sobs as well. The whole family huddled around Satoshi, giving him hugs and kisses that I think every single person who came out should deserve. As a family, you knew you should protect and support them no matter what happens. 

  You tucked Satoshi and Shun to bed, they might've been 16, but they had asked to sleep together today, in the same bed. Satoshi really needed someone and his siblings were the ones who could give him the comfort he needed at that time. Shun and Yumi were sleeping soundly next to him as he huddled close to his brother who was just a little older than him. 

  Oikawa placed a kiss on each of their foreheads as if the time had just rewind. They were laying there after crying their hearts out, and honestly, you felt relieved that they could finally relax. 

  You laid in Oikawa's arms, wide awake, "(F/N)... Are you still awake?"

  "Am I always not?"

  "What do you think?"

  "Well, you did jinx it..."

  He chuckled. "If nothing's going to change our bond, I think I'm fine with it, honestly."

  You were silent, surprised. He did show signs... You had a feeling he did anyways. 

  "(F/N)?"

  "Yeah?"

  "Do you think he'll be alright?"

  "Yeah," you paused, "To have a healthy mentality, is to have healthy family and we have that I believe."

  "We definitely have that..." Silence for a moment. 

  "Well, that's enough. Our son's still our son and we're living with that. " Oikawa huffed and ruffled your hair like he used to, "Let's just watch, okay?"

  You grinned and nodded, snuggling against his broad chest like you always have. Even though he was pretty old, he was pretty damn fit and good looking for his age, while you didn't really change much. The both of you didn't change much, actually.

  And with those thoughts, you slowly drifted off to sleep. 

  Wanting to return to those days, yet loving these, Oikawa gently placed a kiss on your lips, "Good night, my love."

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Idk man-- I thought I should make things clear-- :3 Btw, I'm writing a new story, about Oikawa Satoshi baby~ Hope you'll check that out! Like I said, I don't have the cover and I'm almost done with the first part! I hope you'll share your art for it and give opinions, cause I'll gladly accept it! Thanks For Reading!!]]

Finished: 5/7/2015, 2.07pm