The Glacier's back

[[HEY HEY. HERE COMES THE MATURED ASS LITTLE SHIT THAT ALMOST BROKE YOU BOTH UP. SHHH. ADMIT IT, YOU LOVE HER. jk. ANYWAYS. SHE'LL BE BACK. BUT WILL SHE BE GOOD? IDK. KEEP READING ~ Hope You Enjoy!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  A knock on the door, you opened the door and boom, a bomb explode.

  Just kidding, someone opened the door and chimed, "TOORU~~" a girl's voice. You frowned. It seemed painfully familiar. You peeked from the kitchen, and saw the familiar yet grown face, of someone you didn't really like.

  Samizaki Yukira.

  She saw you and her face fell, "what are you doing here?" Then she spotted the twins in your arms and frowned, her eyes focused and then noticed the ring on your finger.

  "I'm home, (F/N)-chan! How's Shun and Satoshi? Eh? Samizaki-san?"

  "Tooru!!"

  Sitting on the couch next to Oikawa, after putting the two to sleep as Samizaki sat straight opposite you two, listening to the whole story of how you two got married. Samizaki nodded and you had to admit, she looked mature, like a full fledged adult, with the look of a businesswoman, her hair in a bun with a little fringe on the right. Light makeup.

  And as Oikawa's voice died down, the room fell silent.

  "Well, what are you doing here?" Oikawa asked.

  "I went to your parents' but you weren't there so I asked where you were. They gave me the address, and I arrived, opened the door that wasn't lock."

  "(F/N)!" Oikawa looked at you.

  And Samizaki continued, "then I entered. Thinking you lived alone, but I saw her."

  You looked at her and chuckled, "sorry to be a disappointment."

  Samizaki shook her head, "not a problem, I'm already used to it. Anyways  I just wanted to say or tell you... That I'm engaged."

  Engaged. Wow... You glanced at Oikawa who looked as mature as she was. You looked down. Mature, huh?

  Oikawa pat your head and then placed his arm around your shoulder, you could hear the smile in his voice, "Congratulations. We wish you good luck. Make sure you invite us."

  You smiled as well, it's been years, so of course he knew when you were feeling down. "Come to us if you have any problems."

  Samizaki was taken aback. You both really looked happy together, like a family. Was this how marriage changed a person? Not only that, you both were parents now.

  She smiled. "Thank you. It's nice to see you both together. How many years have it been?"

  "I proposed to her at 23..."

  "We got married at 26." You added.

  "Kids?" She asked.

  "Just lately." You answered, smiling.

  "3 years of marriage huh?"

  "We're old."

  She chuckled, "aren't we all?"

  You three laughed.

  "It was nice seeing you guys again. A shock as well... But well... Good luck with the kids. I'll be going now. Thanks for having me."

  You stood up, "I'll send you off."

  "There's no need."

  But you did anyways. She looked at you  and smiled, "I'm glad it was you. You're a nice person. I'm sorry about before."

  "That was years ago. Let it go."

  Samizaki smiled and gave you a hug that shocked you but you returned it. "Come visit us more often."

  She nodded and left.

  You sighed in relief and entered the house. Oikawa was still on the couch but he was sighing over and over again. "Tooru."

  "(F/N)... You were gone... For so long."

  "I was gone for 1 minute. And only 20 steps away."

  "So far..."

  You laughed. "So very far."

  Silence.

  "So what do you think of it?" You asked. Oikawa was silent.

  "About what? Sami getting married?"

  You nodded.

  "Nothing much."

  "Hmm?"

  Wails from the room reached your ears. Oikawa grimaced, "Damn it, you good for nothing dumb brat! Your mum and I are having a loveydovey time!"

  You laughed at his reaction, priceless as ever.

  "He's your son. A part of you. That's like, insulting yourself."

  Oikawa shut up at that, then snuggled up against you, burying his face in your neck. "When can we have some time to ourselves?"

  "Until our kids know where they came from."

  You paused as Oikawa's face lit up.

  You frowned, "No." You were pretty sure he was going to tell them once they learn how to speak which would be at 2. Oikawa better not.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Weird ending but she'll be back. Long story too. Oikawa might just might do it. It would be like, "You came from sex and my sperm, kiddo. Good luck picturing that."

Oh my gosh... Thanks For Reading!!]]