Shorter

Started: 26/5/2017, 6.44pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx

 Upon entering the room, Tooru smiled when he saw his beloved sleeping on the hospital bed. She looked peaceful, and quiet. Tooru frowned. A little too quiet.

Tooru quickly placed the basket on the table next to the bed and waddled to his wife's side. "(F/N)?" His voice wavered, his frail voice didn't seem to reach you, and you didn't seem to feel the shaking. Tooru panicked and a lump grew in his throat.

"Nurse!?" He croaked, his voice breaking without permission. His legs gave out under him and he held onto the side of the bed as support, as if it was the only thing connecting him and her at the moment. But he knew that his wife was gone.

She wasn't here.

Tooru's breathing turned shallow, and he felt tears well in his eyes.

She was gone.

That was when he heard a familiar laughter. He must've been dreaming.

Looking up, he saw the bed being adjusted, and your expression painted in glee, though you knew clearly that there was sadness that dwelled in your eyes. "Hi, Tooru~ I'm back from the dead!

Tooru's jaw hung open, then he frowned, used the help of the chair behind him to support himself, and sat on it. "That is not okay, (F/N)... That is not okay," he said, wiping the tears from the corners of his eyes.

You felt guilty, but kept the grin on your face, "Aww... Sorry, Tooru~ I didn't mean to do what I did, I promise I won't do it again, alright?"

Tooru glared at you, the wrinkles on the edge of his eyes showing when the frown on his lips transformed into a smile of relief. "I hate you so much," he mumbled, taking an apple from the basket.

You grinned, reaching out to touch Tooru's cheek.

Tooru noticed this and leaned in so your bony fingers would touch his cheek. He smiled, and leaned in to your touch.

"Tooru..." you said, tears staining your cheeks.

「愛してる」

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[;A;) I'm looking forward to the ending! I'm thinking 2 more chapters! TTATT) I'm also watching Steven Universe- This shit is deep man. ;w;)

Anyways!!! Thank You for Reading!!]]

Finished: 16/6/2017, 3.44pm