Anniversary

[[Imma skip all the baby caring and stuff cause I'm completely confused on what to do after spawning a baby-Boom, they're 1 now~Hope You Enjoy~]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Caring for babies was a hard and difficult difficult job. But tips and advices from your mum made it easier and soon you got the hang of it. A year after the two were born, Oikawa said they were starting to "take shape".

" (F/N), let's go out today~"

You looked at him weird. You were sure he knew that the kids had to be taken care of, so you gestured at the twins. He countered, "we can leave them to your mum!"

"she's busy."

"Your dad?"

"You're EXACTLY like him." And you were pretty sure that wasn't a good thing.

"C'mon~" he whined like a kid you've always had.

You sighed, "maybe some other time, okay dear?"

Oikawa pouted and stormed off to the bedroom and you sighed. He was stubborn.

He stayed in the room until dinner time where he sulkily ate his dinner, yet the look on his face said "delight" when the food entered his mouth, which he quickly subbed back to sulking.

"Why don't we go out tomorrow?" You suggested.

"Tomorrow's not important..."

"Huh?"

Frowning, Oikawa looked up at you, "it's our anniversary today!"

"Eh?"

Oikawa messed his hair out of frustration and sighed again, putting his head on the table. This was the same as years ago when he told you about his little love he had for you.

You definitely didn't remember, mostly because of taking care of the kids. "Sorry..." You mumbled.

Oikawa, seeing upon the little disappointed and upset expression on your face, he felt his heart twist into a little ball, "I didn't want to make you feel bad..."

"I'm really sorry Tooru."

Oikawa only smiled, "Well, this day, why don't we make it special with the kids?" He stood up, entered the room and took out a bouquet of flowers, handing it to you. Then he went to the kitchen and brought the baby food. "Come on. The kids are hungry." He looked so mature, then he added, "Let's smear the food on them and watch as they struggle to eat it."

"Rude!" You laughed, "but, hey, why not? Some anniversary fun."

Of course, you both did. And most importantly, you guys enjoyed yourselves, laughing at the kids. Finally though, you wrote everything down, took pictures and such. Memories forever~ and who knows? In the future, you can show it to your kids!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Woah.... That was pretty awesome. I wanna do this in the future~ Thanks For Reading!