Love & Lust

[[Hiii!! Uh. I y'know. It's 2017! Happy New Year! Idk man. Oiks Oiks just ♡ anyways! Sadly I haven't had any ideas so I didn't really update but- Here's some steamy steamy funny moments~~~ Also Swing is my fav music genre (Electro swing too)

Anyways! Hope You Enjoy~]]

Started: 19/3/2017, 11.29pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay, so, at the age of 46 and above, you'd expect some people (most of them) to have calmed down to start enjoying their life as it were. Lust and the given are usually left aside, though it was hardly the case for Oikawa. Acceptable, sure. But one Sunday, a package arrived at the door, sent to an "Oikawa Tooru".

Alright, so at this point, everyone's thinking, "OH SHIT! SEX TOOYYYSSS!!!!"

Let me just say, you're not wrong.

With suspicion lacing your voice, you called out to your husband. "Tooru? There's a package addressed to you! Did you buy anything? And come sign the papers!"

You could hear Tooru groan, and step downstairs, his disheveled button up shirt and bird nest hair quite obviously signified that he had just finished work, or that he fell asleep halfway, you couldn't quite tell.

"Hm?" Tooru hummed when he reached your side, then seeing the package, something seemed to ding and he stumbled, tripping over nothing as he reached for the papers, scribbled his signature on it, and picked up the box, thanked the mailman and ran upstairs with the box. "Honey, I'll be in the study room!"

And with that he disappeared. What was that?

You decided to leave him be. Cleaning up downstairs was what you continued with.

By the time you'd finish with the housework, it was around 10 to 11 at night, groaning as you straightened your back, you heard a satisfying click and smiled, feeling a lot more comfortable. Stretching, you decided it was time for bed after lazing around a bit. Entering your and Tooru's room, you realised that your husband was still doing who knows what in the study room.

All three kids were out. I mean, Yumi was out with her girlfriend while Shun and Satoshi had moved out.

It was a little lonely, but you managed. Having Tooru scream, "Idiot! NO!" at the television when the television program that annoyed him to no point aired, did help fill the silence that echoed throughout the house. After a quick shower and cleaning up, changing, you entered the room, turning the knob and pushing.

What you saw was something you'd never expect.

Tooru with his dick out? Oh please, been there, done that, figuratively AND literally.

Tooru was sticking his finger in an onaho, observing it ever so carefully like... Tooru, what the fuck?

Now, if you don't know what an onaho is, it's practically a thing where... Just google that shit.

When he heard the door swing open, he looked up and met your eyes.

Silent, awkward eye contact for a few seconds, and you realised that more sex thingies were sprawled on the bed around him. "Uh... Oikawa Tooru... Mind... Explaining?"

Tooru rather calmly placed the dick-wrapper down on the bed next to him, and climbed off the bed. He walked towards the you who was smiling while giving him the 'are you fucking serious?' look.

"I swear, I'm not tired of you," he said, taking both your hands in his. "It's just that-"

"You have ED? You're so old you've gone limp? You can't get it up? It's wrinkly?" You finished his sentence with questions that were probabilities, the playful grin still gracing your features.