A Little One

[[Hey~ They're 5 now btw~ lovely children indeed~ I'm also in a particularly good mood that will be screwed in 5 hours time or by tmr~ Hope You Enjoy~~]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

They were going to kindergarten now. Growing up. It seemed like it was only yesterday when they were born, AND SO WAS THE PAIN. Ahem, anyways...

The twins were in school and Oikawa had a day off. He spent his time lounging on the couch, crawling to bed, staying in the room, crawling out, opened the fridge, closed the fridge, climbed on the couch, climbed on you, crawling to bed over and over again.

"How are you never bored at home, (F/N)?"

"I do shit, Tooru." You said as you cleaned the room for the third time of the day.

Oikawa frowned, "we all shit... we have to.. It's kind of like a must and our rectum don't really give us a choice and-"

You threw the pillow at him, shutting him up, "I know how shit is formed, no need for the information!"

Oikawa laughed and hugged you, gently pushing you down on the bed and placing a gentle kiss on your lips. "Hey, should we have another one?"

You paused. "Not without the kids' consent."

"They're grown, they can deal with the shits themselves."

"Both ways?"

"Both ways." And another peck on the lips.

Oikawa's lips on yours, turned pretty hot and your hand climbed to his head, running your fingers through his hair. His hand traveled up your shirt, and we all knew where this was going, so your phone rang, telling you to fetch the kids back from school.

"Tooru..." You mumbled when his lips reached your neck, nibbling on it.

"Tooru." You gasped and tugged at his hair.

"Dammit Tooru!!" He finally stopped, "What is it?"

"The kids!"

"Leave those brats. They can get lost for all I care," He complained rather grumpily. Of course he would. He hasn't been able to touch you much, with rare day offs and kids... Ah, damn he was craving...

"Tooru..." You cupped his cheeks in your hands, "Hold in there for a little longer, kay?"

Oikawa didn't reply. But with a short sigh, he nodded and climbed out of bed. "Let's go get the kids," You said, giving him a kiss and fixing your shirt. He smiled and kissed back, maybe all this children thing wasn't so bad... After all, he get to see you smile every single day he came home. Be it if the day was bad, good, horrible, amazing... You were always there with your smile.

Arriving at the kindergarten, the boys ran up to the both of you and you four went home, talking and laughing. It wasn't so bad.

Oikawa entered the house first, flopping on the couch while the boys, well, Satoshi, jumped around you, wanting to tell you a little news about his friend. "Mum! Mum!"

Shun was only a few minutes older than Satoshi, but he was so much more mature than the second one. He kept his bag at where he usually did while Satoshi would just fling it and climb into the house... Yes, he crawled his way in... He wanted to show how painful and warlike school was. But of course, gradually, he became... Well, 'stronger' is the word he liked to use. A great warrior, fighting the greatest battles, and coming home as a hero.

"What is it?"

"You know the guy I was telling you about?" His eyes were filled with excitement.

"He has a younger sister! I want a younger sister!"

You and Oikawa almost spit out your food. "A younger sister?" You eyed Oikawa as his mood seemed to lift. Satoshi nodded vigorously, "Yep!" You looked at Shun, "And you?"

Shun was calm but his eyes showed the same excitement, "Yes..."

Oikawa was humming now, singing this little song you called his happy song.

"We'll..." You looked at Oikawa as he turned to grin at you, "Think about it..."

Satoshi and Shun did this little fistpump and gave each other a brofist. Little legitimate brofist. "Eat your vegetables THEN I'll think about it."

Satoshi groaned and Shun winced at the word but they ate them anyways, more willingly than usual.

The twins were still hyped about a little sister when they went to sleep, but eventually, they stopped rambling about it and bid their goodnights.

"So... A younger sister, huh?"

You stayed silent for a while, but answered, "They're sleeping."

Oikawa groaned... Dammit... Kids again... But well, maybe they weren't so bad... He crawled onto you, silencing your protests with a kiss.

He gave you the look that you seriously couldn't resist, reminding you all of the other times. He placed a kiss on your lips once more, roaming your mouth in the process. Oikawa got rid of his shirt, throwing them aside, ah, so that's where Satoshi's habits come from, and leaning down to your ear, whispering a little warning, "Just don't be too loud, kay, love?"

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Woot on your little uterus— /cough cough/ anyways— I liked this~ Don't be shy to leave your llama-dorable comments, bad or good~ Thanks For Reading~ Love ya kiddies~