Oikawa and Reading Glasses

[[Yes. I'm sorry for updating late oh gosh- anyways! Here y'go. I'm gonna do my best tbh. Sorry cause I was busy for the past few days (busy sleeping, and shit) sorry. Anyways, a lot happened. Birthdays, comic Fiesta and all. REIKA. silentcough. I really enjoyed and got a lot of merch. School's starting in a week and a half. But still, as long as i feel like it, I'll write! Hope You Enjoy!!!]]

Started: 23/12/2015, 8.40pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx

It had been a busy time for Tooru, since Christmas was near, his sight was getting slightly worse, and soon enough, he had to get another paid of reading glasses and of course, you went with him. Since it was a Sunday and 17 year olds and 12 year old were at home, you could leave the house to them, praying they don't wreck it.

Time to get rid of the old people glasses.

Entering the shop, you noticed that it was simple. The colours were comfortable to look at, the lighting made it so much better than usual as well. There was a small room at the end of the room you two were in, you guessed that was where they check the eyesight and all. Room-ception.

You ushered the adult who was still so very child-like in your eyes despite others saying how much more mature he's grown, to choose his glasses that he will wear for some time. The man behind the glass table that kept the pretty rims helped out, picking up some and saying how it 'compliments your eyes' or 'suit you so well'.

Tooru lasted 20 minutes trying to choose one and when he chose one he called out to you, who was almost falling asleep standing with your eyes open, and there he was wearing, the same damn pair of glasses he had.

You said, 'no' and helped him choose. There was a lot of beautiful ones that would've suit him but now he seemed to want a mature and mysterious look but at the same time young and fun kind of look. You just knew him like that.

You looked around, asking, pointing, and passing it to Tooru to try them on. After everything, you gave up and gave him the one he chose that was similar with the older ones he had.

Before you passed it to the man, you noticed a pretty decent one at the corner of your eye.

"Wait..."

You walked towards that pair and asked for it to be taken out, apologising once again. The man smiled and said that it was alright and that it was his job. He took it out and passed it to you, silently hoping it was the last. You passed it to Tooru and he hesitantly wore it.

"Ooh~ that's nice, Tooru! Do you like it?"

"Yeah..."

"Is it comfortable?"

"Yeah..."

"Alright, we'll take this pair then," you said, directing your words to the man who was genuinely smiling, thanking the world.

"Wait (F/N)..." Tooru mumbled, tugging on your hand, "I like it and all... But... It's expensive..."

"It's fine~ don't worry about it."

"But-"

"You've supported the family, Tooru. You gave us so much fun. I want you to enjoy yourself as well, okay? Don't be too tense and just get it. Once in a while, okay?" You reassured, giving him a peck on the lips.

Tooru hesitated but gave in in the end. He smiled and thanked you. He was afraid that if he wasted money during times he didn't need to, he wouldn't have enough to help support the family. He was still getting used to the pay and it just wasn't as easy as he thought. Having you by his side made everything a lot easier.

Tooru went through some checks and the man told you that he could get the pair of glasses by the next week, so the both of you went home and waited.

When Tooru got the pair, he held it like it was a sacred gem that no one could touch. He never touched the glass, let alone too much of the rims. It was more precious than you were to him- said your son. But he denied it, saying if he dropped his glasses and wife in the sea, he'd save his wife.

What a sweetheart.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[I'm sorry it ended so quickly~ i'm just writing about the daily lives and the simple ones and all y'know? It's amusing~~~~~ I'm thinking and thinking of even more ideas and this deadline thing is pretty okay.

School's nice and all but one person can make it shitty. But still pretty fun. Biology was cool. Chem was. Idk. Englissshhhh omg.

Anyways, Thanks For Reading!!!]]

Finished: 5/1/2016, 7.02pm