Beach

[[I've decided to *bleep* the kids. Please don't- but anyways. I'm gonna send you all off to a family trip!

Cause I'm on one- avoiding haze and riots. The air here is hella nice. We supposingly have school today but my school announced two days ago saying that we ain't got school till Friday but the haze cleared up a bit and they were sent an announcement saying that ALL schools must reopened. So, being in Langkawi and having already booked the ferry tickets on Friday, we are now, staying until Friday! :D bye school~~ next whole week is a holiday, except for extra classes on Mon and Tues. I'll write as much as I can.

Hope You Enjoy!!!]]

Started: 17/9/2015, 10.33am

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Alright! We're going to the beach!"

Oikawa chimed like a kid, holding the leaflet in his hands.

Shun stopped washing the plates and looked at his father, a confused look on his face, but he seemed happy.

Yumi stood up from the table and her eyes sparkled. The girl then started to jump up and down and pounced on Tooru.

Satoshi groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Oh? Why?" You ignored the groans of your second son.

"Since the kids don't have school, and we don't have work. Kinda. We should go somewhere. Staying at home all day ain't that productive y'know?"

"But we just went last year!" Satoshi complained.

He acted mature sometimes. Well, at least he try to. But he's a child. It's like a two faced kid. Still, the beach seemed like a good idea. Satoshi only spent time at home and not go out while Shun would be called out sometimes. Yumi would invite friends over, but all in all, the family didn't do much.

"I think it's a GOOD idea." You said, eyeing your second son as he sighed and gave up. Shun dried his hands and walked to the couch and sat next to Satoshi, whispered something with a smirk as Satoshi blushed. Gosh. They really thought you wouldn't notice much but it was hella obvious.

Shun probably told Satoshi something about Shuuji. The raven head neighbour that was honestly so adorable. You saw how he looked at your son, and it was so obvious he was in love. Satoshi was dumb. But they were currently something you'd say a ship that's being prepared.

You talked to Oikawa about the trip that night. The finance, the trips and things to do but Tooru just waved it off. "We'll think about it when we get there." This spontaneous little shit...

Arriving by the beach, Satoshi, carrying most of the things, huffed and placed everything down at a corner. You felt the wind on your face, heard it with your ears. It was one of the most calming yet scariest thing you ever knew.

"Muuuuummm!!!!! It's the beeeaaach!!!"

"Mum, can I go home now?"

"Mum, I'm gonna jump in first!"

Shun and Yumi dived in, dragging Satoshi by his hand, and getting him to enter the water.

"Ah, I'd like to join them."

"You should."

Tooru shrugged, "I'm not like how I used to be."

You chuckled and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, "you still look the same to me just with extra wrinkles."

"That's mean, (F/N)... You're still as beautiful as you used to be..."

You giggled.

It's been so long ever since a lot of things and yet everything seemed just like yesterday.

Looking up at the sea, you saw a certain raven head drag your second son away from the crowd and your view.

"Oh? They're going there."

Oikawa stated, his gaze following yours. You chuckled, recalling that time. It had been a month or so after he proposed, and he brought you to this very beach. There weren't many people around at that time, considering the fact that the both of you had decided to take a day off on a weekday and your higher ups were nice enough to allow that.

You both just walked, held hands and talked by the beach, doing things you once thought were cheesy but now see why people did.

It was getting late and in the evening, quite a few people left, but more came in, and Oikawa grimaced, noticing the certain boy group shouting and jumping, he dragged you to a place, completely out of view from the sand and beaches. He was pouting, complaining, saying how he wanted you to always look at him and only him.

There he placed a kiss on your lips, which slowly turned into a French kiss and then a... Well.

/kisses turning into wells. Wow. Nice job./

Shouting from the distant coming nearer and you pulled away before he could do anything... Extra.

You smiled at the memory, then remembered your son and the neighbour. Oh well...

Oikawa sat next to you, laying bare fleeting kisses on your neck, holding your hand in his as he carressed it gently, playing with your fingers.

Come to think of it...

"Why did you bring me to this beach that time? It was quite far away."

Oikawa turned stiff and you frowned, "that spot was famous, wasn't it?"

"Ah, well, look at the time~"

"Tooru!"

"Ah, ah, fine! Yes! I wanted to screw you outdoors!"

You blushed, turning away to see Shuuji and Satoshi next to you. Oh...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Shuuji stood in front of Oikawa as he said, "I understand," tears in his eyes as he nodded his head, showing how he understood Tooru's desires.

Oikawa patted his future-son-in-law's back, nodding his head in agreement.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Alright!! Thanks for reading! Sorry it took so long I just didn't have any inspiration- and now I kinda found it~! I guess-? Idk. I was shot down for quite some time but Poods helped. Again~]]

Finished: 4/11/2015, 7.54am