Alone Time

[[Eyy~the name of the third daughter~Thanks for that, Oikawa-Anyways!! Hope You Enjoy!]]

Oh my gosh.. I did not expect this-anyways-uhm... Just watch out. If you don't like smut or anything related AT ALL. Then it's best you skipped this one-but if you can take the little ones, don't worry, I want and would LOVE this story to be full of fluff without a hint of smut-, continue~it's not a bad case-Hope You Enjoy!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

She was a beauty~

And Satoshi's doll. He loved dressing her up yet she never complained. She'd reach out with her little fingers and gurgle, pinching her brother's nose. When you went out, Shun would volunteer to push the strolley, and Satoshi would complain, so they took turns, even Oikawa joined in.

Yumi was precious, the joy of the house, and better yet, the boys treated her well and gave her all their attention and you knew you could finally relax a bit. They'd come up to you and ask you to teach them to make Yumi's food, so they could feed her whenever she's hungry.

You swear, this was nice to see, to watch the whole family get together. Your parents were pleased and so was Oikawa's. You both had created perfect children. Understanding too.

The children were at Oikawa's parents' place and so, you had the house for yourselves. Oikawa sat on the sofa, arriving home from his parents' place, and sighed, a really long sigh, "peace and quiet~"

You giggle and sat next to him, "well, I won't disagree."

"Having the kids around is pretty comforting as well."

He put his hands around you, and nuzzled your neck, placing little kisses. "It's been way too long..."

You sighed, "too long, hmm?"

Oikawa gently laid you down and climbed on top of you, "wayyy too long." He mumbled, leaning in to kiss you, but you did that before he could. It was a longing feeling, as the both of you fought for dominance, but Oikawa won as usual, and he didn't know why you even try but it's still the reason he loves you.

Oikawa raided your mouth, exploring every single spot. His hands had already started on your clothes and it continued. Ah, how long has it been? Well, maybe it's really time to just start already.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Voila-Ididwarnyou-hopeitwasn'ttoo bad-

Laying in the bed, since you both had moved to the bed after that, cuddling with Oikawa seemed so long ago. The kids would be staying at their grandparents' so Oikawa had said to "do it until we dropped dead".

Well, he really did miss you a lot. Since work was always in the way. He woke up early, and you prepared breakfast for him, got his lunch and sent him out. He looked cheerful and really bright as you placed a kiss on his cheek, wishing him a safe trip. You cleaned the house, and your parents-in-law came over with the 3 kids who seemed tired and more than full.

You tucked them into bed, even though it was still in the afternoon and continued with the chores, stopping only for Yumi's lunch.

Oikawa came home in the evening, with a few kisses, he went to clean himself up, thanking you once again. The kids had woke up and were running around until you called them over for dinner.

It was a normal evening, on a casual Saturday. And you swore you would miss it and hoped it would stay the same.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Ah, yeah. Simple AF. But I love simple~ Imma have the twins enter middle school now, Kay? Coming up, in the next part-when they hit 15, Imma start with the kids' love life- :3 ]]