FIRST • Bound by Blood

VEGAS' POV (2 years earlier)

Papa took me and Macau to the main family mansion.

Even though I don't want to go because we didn't get along very well -and to hell I care, I can't do anything because my Papa will just scold me.

I'm 20 years old and now in second year of college so did Kinn, who always being compared the prowess to mine.

Actually at first, I don't care. But as I grew up, the things my Papa told me are now sinking into my mind.

I learned how to suppress my feelings in a fear of being scolded. My body feels numb, my mind were all gray. All I care about is Macau, my little brother. Gladly, my father didn't do things to Macau like he did to me.

"Hia, will brother Tankhun hurt me again?" Macau whispered. I pulled him for a hug and shook my head.

"As long as I'm with you, you won't get hurt." I pat my brother's back and he leaned his head to my arm.

We have arrived at the mansion and the first thing I saw was the bodyguards in training at the field. Main Family is really insane, I saw some of the trainees who were younger as Macau.

I sighed in disbelief.

We got inside and Tankhun stared at Macau angrily.

I wrapped my arm around Macau's shoulder and we proudly walked in front of him. I saw Kinn beside Korn and Kimhan seems nowhere to be found. That brat!

Papa and Korn made an eye contact to each other and it's so intense as always.

I feel like I'm about to get sick from what's going on so I decided to go out first to breathe some fresh air. I left Macau next to Pa.

As I was walking, someone ran into me and I was drenched with dirty water. I looked at my clothes before looking at the person who ran into me.

"What have you done!" I shouted at him and he was obviously nervous.

If he wasn't just handsome he would look like a beggar.

He was shocked seeing me like this and the first thing he did was hold my arm, "I'm.. sorry Khun V-Vegas, I'm sorry.. let me wash your clothes oh! Come with m-

"What the hell are you talking about! Why should I come with you!" I removed his hand away from me. He knelt in front of me repeatedly apologizing.

I'm surprised.

Suddenly, I felt excited by the sight of him. I smirked and pulled his hair. I made him looked up at me, there were tears in his eyes.

I think he was one of the bodyguards.

"Wash me?" I asked, he nodded at me as I removed my hand at his hair., "Get up now. Guide me." He started to walk.

"How old are you?" I asked him he looks so young, he turned to look at me but he suppresses his lips and decided not to speak.

"Pete! Where do you think you're going?"

"Mr. Chan!" the man bowed his head down. "I'm sorry but I made a mistake, I'm going to wash Khun Vegas' clothes first."

"And why is that? You're not a maid but a bodyguard, it's not your duty. Come." Chan looked at me so I raised my brows. How dare he meddle with us?

"Mr. Chan I'll just take the punishment later." Korn's dog Chan sighed and shook his head.

He let the man go and the man looked at me as if he was waiting for me so I followed him.