ELEVENTH • Bound by Blood

PETE'S POV

I was reading the letter Vegas gave me.

"I thought it was a love letter or confession after losing your virginity."

"Oh God. You're still there." I heard Vegas growl in his very annoyed tone.

I know he's just joking, he never got annoyed with me., "Of course, I'm never moving on. You know, if I only could plaster it on my forehead, I would do it without hesitation."

"Yes, you fucked so good you even asked for a round two."

What! I turned quickly to him, did I heard him right?, "Who asked for round two? Vegas it was you."

"It was me who what!" He shouted. Well I guess he's really drunk that night.

"Truth hurts, love."

***

WHEREAS, the Debtor owes the Debtee a certain debt.

THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, and conditions contained herein, the Parties agree as follows:

1. Debt Amount. The Debtor agrees they owe the Debtee B5,000,000.00.
2. Payment Plan. The Debt shall be paid in full by the end of the year.

The Parties agree to the following Payment Plan:
I/we agree with everything discussed. I/we promise that if we do not pay the debt on the appointed day, we are ready to give whatever to Mr. Korn Theerapanyakul.

***

Vegas was nervous but I was fine with it.

I was a bit shocked but it's fine. When I was a child, old people at the island always calls me 'debt repayment' and it all makes sense now.

That's why grandma never let me play outside. Oh, what a good old days.

"Darling what are you feeling?" asked Vegas.

"Stop acting sweet like a cotton candy, love. I had fucked you just twice and you are now a fan of teen romance. Be superior again, don't act like a bottom, it doesn't suits you. You should make a plan for me."

"The fuck! I'm just asking you what are you feeling." Vegas pouted. That!

"Come here and I'll fuck you." I said jokingly to him.

Vegas walked towards me, he jumped at me and we wrestled. He wrapped his arms around my neck, "Tap! Tap! Tap!" I shouted. He let go of me so I turned around to kicked him softly.

We laughed together and soon after he kissed me on my forehead.

"By the way, what is that all about?" asked Vegas.

"Nothing but a bullshit, it was my parents, they sell me."

"What?"

"I mean, they made me pay their debt. Working at Main Family mansion was never a coincidence., I paused to look at Vegas, "That's why being kind is sometimes bad."

I sighed. But this is not the real problem. I think there's more onto it, my gut says so.

Vegas said that Khun Kan was calling me, but when we got to the mansion, he took me to his room.