TENTH • Bound by Blood

VEGAS' POV

I woke up and it feels like my head is being tortured. I don't want to drink again!

I was about to get up from the bed when I felt a sting in my butt. It hurts as fuck. I'm gonna slam my head to the wall, what I have done?

Pete was lying on the bed. How could I face him? I'm embarrassed.

I shook my thoughts out of my head and decided to got up but he opened his eyes., "Vegas!" he shouted.

I raised my brows., "What?" I asked and he smiled at me.

I don't know what to feel exactly, is he teasing me?, "Good morning, I love you!" he said.

I turned back trying to hide my face and supressed a smile, "I love you too." I replied.

"Happy third anniversary! You've been fucking me for three years now. C'mon! Don't make me feel sorry for myself just because you gave it to me." He said.

"Language, Darling. I'm getting scared of you, really. You're more complex than me." I watched him go to bathroom.

I sighed, took a cigarette and went to the balcony. Bodyguards below are bowing their heads greeting me.

Pete came out of the bathroom right away, he just washed his face and brushed his teeth. Daily routine.

He came to me and hugged me from behind.

He then snatched the cigarette from my hand and puffed it. I could feel the warmth of his body. This position, fuck! I feel like my ears are getting red. I'm getting shy.

What is this behavior, Vegas! Stand up and get a grip.

Nop and Macau walked by and saw us. Macau waved to Pete and Pete waved back to him.

"What time will Kinn pick you up?" I asked.

I felt him shrugged, "I don't know. So, any news?" he asked.

"Nothing yet, what's the real problem?" He pulled away from the hug and sat on the terrace.

I followed him to squeeze myself in front of him, between his legs, and held him as I was supporting him not to fall.

"I don't know, something is wrong. It's been five months." he sighed several times.

He played with my hair so I snuggled my head on his chest.

"How about the thing I asked you to do?"

"Still the same since day one." he answered a little., "It's strange. That's it! I'll take care of that." then he answered, annoyed.

"Calm down, Mr. Saengtham-Theerapanyakul. You get ugly when you're angry." I joked with him.

He looked at me and pinched my nose., "I never looked ugly in your eyes, don't fool yourself." Bullseye!

I laughed and he smiled. He cupped my face and we kissed passionately.

"Hey! PDA! What a pain in the eyes." I heard a voice I never expected to hear this morning and when I'm with Pete.

I didn't want to look down to see the person who called us, I'm scared and feels like the world stoppe-

"Hey! Good morning!" Pete waved at him. I looked at Pete smiling and greeting.. Papa?

I was too stunned to speak, froze standing. Pete came down from sitting on the terrace.

He pulled me and we went inside the room to get dressed, then went downstairs. Pete was just giving high-fives on the bodyguards he passes. He is friends with everyone.