FIFTEENTH • Bound by Blood

PETE'S POV

I returned to the Minor Family mansion with Nop. Even he, didn't know where his masters were taken.

Macau's face showed fear when he saw that Nop and I were the only ones who came back, I went straight to the bodyguards quarter to get equipment and also to send the remaining bodyguards from here to there.

Macau didn't bother to ask but I know by now he already knew.

"Phi, please be careful." the tears that he immediately wiped from his eyes did not escape my sight.

I smiled at Macau faintly.

I don't know what will happen in the next few hours, but I hope, I still hope that Vegas will hold on to his dear life.

"Please trace Vegas' phone." I ordered Nop, who immediately took care of it.

I took the first aid kit and cleaned my wound properly, I can't just leave it alone because it might get infected. Macau just watched me and observed me carefully.

I heard the engines started, the cars were ready, there were only a few of us together but if you ask me, I would like to go to wherever Vegas is all by myself.

But Nop doesn't want to agree, he said that the whole Main Family might already know and I just told him the hell I care.

"Where's Ken?" I asked Nop who had just returned.

"I thought you were together?" he asked me back.

Now I am worried because since Tankhun and I talked, I haven't seen Ken even on the ground floor.

"Vegas' last location was at the hospital, maybe he was brought to the hospital by the Main Family."

I took a deep breath, "They shot Vegas then took him to the hospital? They really like seeing someone suffer, don't they?"

"Ask yourself, you've served those for a long time."

"I forgot that I was in the Mafia world, not in an action movie." I laughed like a madman.

I stood up and tried to kick in the air softly to feel the pain in my knee, but it's all numb.

I was startled when someone ran inside, panting and catching his breath.

"Pete, Khun Vegas' still alive. He was at the Main Family hospital but the building are surrounded by their men." said Ken.

Lucky he's safe and sound, "Where have you been?"

"Big intercepted and he told me where Khun Vegas is. He is the guard at the exit of the hospital, we can enter there."

"What do you mean we can?" I turned to him so quickly.

I am now seeing the light!

Ken scratches the back of his head down to his nape and smiled awkwardly, "Ahh, Big and I are boyfriends."

"What?!" Nop, Macau and I shouted in unison.

"Okay, let's talk about it after this. We need to act now." I said and hug Macau before we leave.

While we were in the car, Ken handed me the Main Family's nursing clothes, pin, ID, facemask and a hospital cap.

I took off my clothes and pants, Ken suddenly turned to the window to look away, "It's like you haven't seen this during training." I joked with him.

"No, I'm just afraid to die and I'm loyal."

"As if I was seducing you? I'm also loyal to Vegas' dick!"