SEVENTEENTH • Bound by Blood

WARNING🚨: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

VEGAS' POV

Two months had passed and eveything is now settled.

We held a grand funeral for Papa the very first week after he died and Pete was the one who took care of it.

Main Family brothers with Porsche came and made some merits. Kinn talked to me that day, saying he's sorry for what happened and I am mad so I never talked back.

Tankhun, Porsche and Pete seems to get along again. They always visit Pete and ask what potion or ritual I did to make Pete choose me. Every day they always ask about that thing, and Pete just laughs while I have told them several times that Pete is the one who charmed me, but they won't believe me.

I fight with them every day.

Kinn always drinks with me every time he visits the house, he even tells the story of how he and Porsche started. I just agreed with everything he is saying because I wasn't interested in the first place.

"How about you, how did you and Pete meet?" Kinn asked, obviously drunk.

"Do you really want to know? You will be surprised by our story." I said laughing, I feel like I'm dizzy too because we were drinking since this afternoon.

Kinn nodded enthusiastically at me so I prepared myself to tell a story., "Three years ago.."

"Three years ago?" shouted Tankhun who was now behind Kinn.

I looked around and I saw that they were all focused on what I was going to tell except for Pete who was just looking at me evilly while eating. Hehe.

"Three years ago, I have seen the intro of the best story I'll ever read in my entire life." I remember the first time Pete and I met.

I admit that I tried to flirt with him but I never thought that I would really fall for him.

"The beginning of this story is that he meets the person he never thought would be his salvation from his dark past. Pete is very naughty and.. always horny." I laughed out loud and took a sip of wine.

"Who's horny? You were the one who kissed me first you motherfucker bastard! You're obssessed with my lips that you keep stealing kisses everytime you visit the mansion!" I was startled when Pete interrupted my story telling.

"Shut up! It's just the beggining, Darling." I said pouting and drank a glass of wine again.

"Why am I even here, I think I'm having a diabetis."

"You feel it too?"

"Back to the story! So what he said was true. His lips was so kissable I couldn't help myself but taste it, hehe. And you know what! During Chan's farewell party, Pete and I had sex."

"Vegas!" Darling shouted.

"What!"

"You're drunk." I said no, I'm not! You're so mean.

"So continuation, that night, we made it official." I took off my tshirt and pointed to the letter 'P' on my chest.

"See this? Do you see this? It's Pete's initial. He carved that himself hehe. Pete also has one, come darling, show them."

Darling rolled his eyes at me, "They've seen mine but they didn't pay attention to it."

Why though? My initials are too cute to look at.

"On his birthday, the two of us celebrated in Chiang Mai. Just the two of us! We set a bonfire, we ate a lot, we watched the sunset and we lay under the stars. Those were the happiest three days of my life."